Chapter 2: Ex-Girlfriend Comes Home...And So Does Trouble...

Sonic has been dating Amy for months now, or he was.  Because a few weeks ago, Sonic was at Central Park.  He was relaxing on the grass under a tree, waiting because he and his friends were having a picnic so he was waiting for them to arrive with the stuff, he would help set up.  

He then saw a girl chipmunk he recognized all too well, it was Sally, princess of the Kingdom of Acorn.

"Hey, Sonic!" she said.

"Oh, hey, Sal!" said Sonic. 

"Long time no see!"

"Yeah, no kidding!"

"Yeah...definitely...."

"So, what brings you out here?"

"Oh, I was just walking around, then I saw you.  And I'm glad I did find you...Sonikku..."

Sally then began to move closer to the blue hedgehog.

"H-hey, Sal?" said Sonic, trying to be polite, "Mind if you...well...back up a little?"

"Why, Sonickku?" Sally asked playfully as she only dd the opposite by getting even closer, Sonic began to blush.

Sonic began to back up just a little, but then Sally grabbed his hand, pulling him in close.  Sonic began to blush more.

"S-sal," said Sonic, "y-you know that I-I'm with Amy n-now."

"Oh, Sonic," said the princess, "Amy doesn't deserve you...maybe Shadow, but not you..."

"Wh-what do you mean-mmph!"

Sonic was pulled into a kiss, he then looked over her shoulder, he saw all of his friends, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Amy all staring at him in disappointment, Sonic then kicked Sally off him.

"A-amy?" Sonic said, getting up, "This is not what it looks like!"

"Well, let's see..." said Amy, putting her index finger on her lip sarcastically, "...I see you with Sally, I just saw you and her kissing...how could you hurt me, Sonic!"

"A-amy!  I didn't do this, she did!"

"Okay, that's it, we're done, Sonic!"

"I always knew your love was a fake as you." said Shadow, not at all surprised.

"You knew better, Sonic." said Silver.

"I-I can e-e-explain-!" Sonic stammered.

"I ould to just burn you into a crisp!" Blaze shouted.

"Team Sonic is out!" said Knuckles, "I'm not spending another minute with you!"

"We thought you loved Amy, Sonic," said Tails, "but I guess you're just a cheater, you're no big brother, Sonic..."

The poor blue hedgehog started to shake in anger, seeing his fur turn slightly dark, hearing those last words out of Tails' mouth.  Most of the team left, Tails and Knuckles were the last to leave.  

Sonic looks at Sally, he grabs her by the neck and smashes her into the tree that was above them.  He leaned close to her.

"Well, that went well..." said Sonic in rage, "...you just took everything from me..."

"S-sonic..." said Sally, scared, "...I-I only wanted A-amy out of the way...I-I'll a-apologize t-to them-"

"No!"

Sonic squeezes her neck harder.

"You come anywhere near them again...I...will...kill...YOU!"

Sonic punches her in her stomach, smashing her through the tree.  He then ran to his house, leaving the chipmunk, covered in splinters,blood, and crying for what she had done.

...

A few weeks have passed, and another attack was starting, Sonic dashed right there and saw Mighty and Ray there. He waved on excitement.

"Mighty!" shouted Sonic, "Hey, pal!"

"Oh," said Mighty and Ray, "hey, Sonic."

Mighty and Ray was the only ones who seemed to believe Sonic. Then Eggman popped up and saw the three.

"Oh, hey, Sonic." the doctor laughed, "How have you and your friends been-?"

"Shut up, Egghead!" Sonic shouted in anger.

"Struck a nerve, I see..."

"I said...shut up!"

Sonic then slasked right through the Egg carrier. But he then felt a huge hand punch him. He tumbled around the area. Sonic felt that his legs were broken. He then saw Mighty and Ray come to his aid as smoke filled the air.

"Ray!" shouted Mighty, "Keep Egghead busy, I'll help Sonic!"

"Sure thing." Ray replied.

Mighty then took out a needle.

"Sorry, Sonic," he said, "this'll hurt."

"Wh-what are you-?" said Sonic, but the needle punged into his elbow, "Gah!  Wh-what is that?!"

" A small pain killer."

"You sure it ain't a pain giver?"

Sonic then fainted and woke up inside the hospital.  He then saw Tails and Amy.  They were just standing there, only feeling a bit bad for him.

"Oh," said Sonic, looking cofused, "hey...guys..."

"Hey, Sonic..." said Tails, "...luckly for you, I was at least kind enough to afford you to get this medical help."

"Oh...thanks...Tails..."

"We also wanted to ask you..." said Amy.

"...to..." said Tails.

Forgive you?  Sonic said as a sick joke in his mind.

"To come to our...wedding..."

"A wedding?!" Sonic said, shocked, but he wanted his little brother to be happy, he then turned and saw Amy, "Gee, Amy, I never knew you two were in...love..."

"Well..." said Amy, "...if you never left me-"

"Alright...I get it, it was my fault, I guess the message..."

"I love Tails because...welll he never left me...and he's the bravest men I have ever met."

"Well...could you at least give me some credit for that part?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well...I mean...I pretty much inspired him to get this far, so, I mean...you should at least love me as a former friend for creating at least part of the man you really love..."

"Well, romantically, oh heck no, that's freaking over, as a former friend, I think we gave you that already, as a friend, no."

"Okay...just...go then..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Poor Sonic, his Ex is getting married to his best friend, leaving him with no love.