Chapter 3: The Day A Guy Killed His Big Brother

Ever since Sonic was kicked out of his own team two days ago, Sonic remained in his house most of the time, he still ran and fought robots as he always did, he took back his original Tornado plane, and old gear secretly.  And that was all of his stuff.  

Sonic the Solo Hedgehog, secretly living in Green Hill Zone.  He would have trouble here and there trying to cope without Team Sonic around anymore.  He would watch his friends play and watch over them.  Sonic had found out many good and bad news.

Good News:

-Amy is now married to Tails, just like Sally said, Amy probably deserved Sonic.

-Tails is being more creative all of a sudden and is spending more time with his brand new wife.

-Silver and Blaze had just started to officially date.

-Shadow is new leader of the team.

-Knuckles was somehow dating Rouge.

Bad News:

-Cream feels more alone then ever.

-Shadow gets more bored without a sparring partner.

-Tails' becoming more distant at the same time.

-Team "Shadow" is doing a way worse job at saving the day than Team Sonic, even Solo Sonic is doing a better job.

One day, however, he finally heard them speak the inevitable.  They were having a picnic in Green Hill Zone.

"Shad?" Rouge asked, "You okay, you've been so board these past few days."

"I have nobody to spar with..." said the black hedgehog.

"Hmmph..." Knuckles grunted, "...speak for yourself..."

"And you, Knukie?" Rouge chuckled, "You've been so lonely, babe."

"Honestly...I have been..."

"Want me to-?"

"No...I mean...*sigh*...it's so...different...without...him..."

The former team said to never even speak his name.

"How?" everyone asked.

"I mean...look," said Knuckles "Cream is lonely, Tails' more...distant...Shadow's bored...everything's like even worse without that blue brat around...nowadays...it's hard for me to say if I made the right choice leaving him..."

"Grrr!" Amy growled, "Why is it so hard to just forget about him?!"

"Maybe it's because we still...very deep down...care for him?"

"Then..." everyone and Knuckles said, "...then we wish that Sonic never existed!"

At that moment, everybody fell into silence, and all they could hear was the wind, and deep down, they could've sworn that they had heard the wind crying.

...

There was a train going down an unfinished rail Team Shadow was trying to stop it.

"Silver!" Shadow shouted, "Use your telekinesis to slow it down!"

"Got it!"

"Shadow!"  shouted Amy, "I'm slipping!"

"Hang on Amy-!"

"Ahhh!"

Amy was falling way too fast, but just before she ht the ground and broke her neck, a blue blur grabbed her and set her down, soon, everyone.  Team Shadow saw Solo Sonic at the front of the train.