Chapter 11: A Happy Birthday Chaos Wish (Original Timeline)

Sonic and Sally were reunited and began to date again.  But today, Sonic and Sally were walking in Central Park.  Sally had wrapped a scarf around Sonic's head, covering his eyes.

"Sal!" said Sonic, annoyed, "can I look now?"

"There!" Amy shouted in joy, "Look!"

Sonic rubbed his eyes and saw confetti flying everywhere, balloons going up like raindrops going in reverse motion,.  He then saw all of his best friends, well, except Mighty and Ray.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC!!!" everyone shouted in absolute joy.

"Oh, my, gosh, are you kidding me?!" shouted Sonic, amazed, "YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS TO EVER EXIST IN MY LIFE!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU, SONIC!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, GUYS!!!"

"Sally Acorn..." he said, with care and love in his eyes, "...thank you."

"Oh!" said Sally as she kissed her boyfriend, "You're welcome, Sonic!"

The two kissed again. There was and a reunion of Team Sonic. Sonic looked into the sky and saw how much freedom was given back to to him.  He was once again, a free hedgehog.

...

Sonic and Tails saw, but haven't spoken to each other ever since the Blue Blur was brought back to the light.  They told each other that they just needed some time alone for awhile.  

Then one day, Tails dropped off Sonic outside of a hotel Sonic lived in.  But before Sonic went in, Tails stopped and got off of his plane.

"Hey, listen Sonic," he said, "things were not as I thought they were...and if I ever maid you feel alone...I am...so...so, so sorry."

"I forgive you Tails," said Sonic, "have you forgiven me, little buddy?"

"Yep."

The two hugged. 

"I'm slightly gonna miss Might and Ray..." said Sonic, "...things are gonna be much different..."

Then Tails had an idea.

"Wait!" he shouted, "That's it!"

"What's 'it'?" said Sonic, confused.

"Come with me!"

Sonic and Tails arrive back into the Green Hill Zone.  Tails then dug up a treasure chest and took out four gems.

"The Chaos Emeralds?!" Sonic gasped in amazement, "You already found four?!"

"Five," said Tails, pulling another one out of his pockets, "actually!"

"I have two!" said Sonic, but then asked, "But wait...what're we gonna do with them?  If I may ask?"

"We're gonna set things right!"

"H-how?"

"By using Chaos Control!"

"WHAT?!  B-but Tails!  It...i-it doesn't work like that!  Besides...you have a good life here in this timeline, you gotta wife, you have a kid on the way, Tails you're risking everything!"

"That's right, we are!  And all for my big buddy."

"But, Tails...wait, we?"

"Me and Amy said it was okay, just needed your approval."

"Really?  Wh-why?"

"You focus so much on keeping others happy...and I think that it's time we return the favor.  Please...for us Sonic...for your future...do it."

"No I can't let you risk everything, just for me."

Then Tails thought about it, he didn't have to sacrifice everything just for his big brother.  He then looked at Sonic and hugged him.  They went into the sun light, as brother and brother.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

SONALLY'S BACK!