Chapter 4: Hello...

________________________________________________________________________________

He was surrounded by darkness.  He was surrounded by shadows.  He then saw a figure walking to him.

"Huh?" he sad to himself, "Who is that?"

"Hello, Tails..." said the figure, "...it's time."

"T-time for what?"

The figure's eyes began to glow brightly, the mouth began to open so wide that it looked like as if it was ripping open.  It launched at Tails, it's eternal screech made Tails scream in absolute fear

________________________________________________________________________________

Tails screamed and got up from bed.  He didn't know what that was.  Tails and the others were having a rough time.  Tails was starting to get bullied again about his twin tails and is forever haunted by memories and nightmares that all involved his old friend, Sonic the hedgehog, Cream has been helping her mom more, Blaze and Silver are fighting sometimes.  

But they were able to create their own Metal Sonic, but it has the abilities of Emeralds.   As for Knuckles, he saw everything, all of Mobius is in danger, it was like working out 24/7.  The whole team was in an even more worse shape without Sonic even around anymore.  What made this day worse were two things.  

1: In a week or two it'll be Sonic's birthday, but no Sonic around.  And 2: All around the world, powerful EMP bursts were being ignited, and thousands of bases were destroyed each time.  Someone somehow knew the entire world and its secret bases at the back of their hand. 

Team Shadow asked who did it, the citizens said they didn't know. Tails and Amy found the same signal except, only that it didn't make another burst or move at supersonic speeds.  

Tails and Amy took advantage of this and headed in the Ice Cap Zone. They saw a figure on top of a hill, they saw that it was a hedgehog, and not just any kind, the kind that they both slightly remembered.  It turned from the sunlight and looked at the plane as it began to hover in place.

"Hello...Miles Prower..." he said, "...hello......Amy Prower..."

"H-huh?!" said Amy in horror. 

"H-how do you-?!" said Tails.

"Oh, I know a lot...more than you think..." the hedgehog replied. 

He was wearing tall red shoes, with Dr. Eggman's symbol, his fur was black, his eyes glowed with power and rage, but the two could see his eyes were green, emerald green, the rolled up parts of his gloves were more of a yellowish color.  He stood there.

"Who..." Tails shouted in terror, "...wh-who are you?!  And how do you know so much about our marriage?!"

"Let's just say that..." said the angry hedgehog, "...I'm an old friend of...Sonic the Hedgehog...you can call me...Shade..."

"Wait, what?"

"Ready...to...die?"

"What did you mean by...Sonic?"

"You see...the day you were about to...take him off life support...he...gave up his power...and...I simply accepted it as he wished...promising that I will avenge him...and find the one who killed him..."

"S-shade...th-this isn't right!" shouted Amy in sadness.

"Was it right when you left my childhood friend?!"

Tails and Amy froze, still remembering that day.  And confused when he said, "childhood friend".

...

Sonic was pulled into a kiss, he then looked over her shoulder, he saw all of his friends, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Amy all staring at him in disappointment, Sonic then kicked Sally off him.

"A-amy?" Sonic said, getting up, "This is not what it looks like..."

"Well, let's see..." said Amy, putting her index finger on her lip sarcastically, "...I see you with Sally, I just saw you and her kissing...how could you hurt me, Sonic!"

"A-amy! I didn't do this, she did!"

"Okay, that's it, we're done, Sonic!"

"I always knew your love was a fake as you." said Shadow, not at all surprised.

"You knew better, Sonic." said Silver.

"I-I can e-e-explain-!" Sonic stammered.

"I could to just burn you into a crisp!" Blaze shouted.

"Team Sonic is out!" said Knuckles, "I'm not spending another minute with you!"

"We thought you loved Amy, Sonic," said Tails, "but I guess you're just a cheater, you're no big brother, Sonic..."

The poor blue hedgehog started to shake in anger, seeing his fur turn slightly dark, hearing those last words out of Tails' mouth. Most of the team left, Tails and Knuckles were the last to leave. Sonic looks at Sally, he grabs her by the neck and smashes her into the tree that was above them. He leaned close to her.

"Well, that went well..." said Sonic in rage, "...you just took everything from me..."

"S-sonic..." said Sally, scared, "...I-I only wanted A-amy out of the way...I-I'll a-apologize t-to them-"

"No!"

Sonic squeezes her neck harder.

"You come anywhere near them again...I...will...kill...YOU!"

Sonic punches her in her stomach, smashing her through the tree.

...

"He didn't cheat on you, Mrs. Prower!" Shade shouted in rage, but, the fox and pink hedgehog could see the ex-hero's eyes tear up, "He never wanted to!  But you assumed the worse!  And made everybody hate him!"

"Well..." said Tails, "...how do we know...and how are you not sure he's not lying to you?!"

"Because like I said before...he was my childhood friend...who helped me get back up...but unlike you...I never left him..."

Shade then leaped onto the plane, Amy tried to hit him with her piko piko hammer, but Shade grabs it, and throws her off the plane and she lands on the hill and slides a third down the way.  

Shade then grabbed Tails by his three bangs and pulls them upwards, a point where the pain is so great, Tails doesn't want to do anything, but to get his old friend's childhood friend's hands off his fur, what scared him was seeing Shade's hand turn into a blur, he remembered watching the Flash, the Reverse Flash move.  

He tried to grab Shade's arm, Shade's hand then went straight for Tails, lucky for the fox, his wife's hammer hit Shade's head, causing him to miss, instead, Shade jabbed Tails' right arm instead of his head or heart.  Shade then hopped off and he laughed.

"Oh, Amy..." said Shade, as he rubbed his head sarcastically, "...your strengths good, but...need to work on the accuracy...oh...and...pray that Tails' nightmares get better...hehe..."

"I did to get your attention..." said Amy, looking sad, "...I just wanna say...I'm-"

But Shade ran away, his speed was so quick that he created a wind so powerful, that Amy flew backwards about 20 ft.  She then picked up her phone, still in terror.

"G-guys?" she stammered, shivering in the cold snow, "M-me...and T-tails...we bring...news..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Shade, a childhood friend?  Team Shadow, you really messed up, this time!!!