Chapter 9: Sonic vs Former Team Sonic

"S-sonic-" said Tails.

"Listen, freak!" Sonic shouted.

Tails froze in shock and sadness, his big brother never called him "Freak" before, that was his nickname before he met Sonic, before Sonic helped him get up.

"I...I s-saw you...all b-b-beaten up..." Sonic teared up, "...crying...you were in trouble...I-I adopted you...I-I raised y-you...protected you...and this is what I get in return?!?"

"Sonic..." said Tails, sobbing, "...it was a mistake...our mistake...MY mistake.  Please-"

"Oh, heck yeah it was! And it'll be your last!"

Sonic's fur went black, his tears went purple, his quills went up he and then ran towards Tails, but Knuckles got in front, but it didn't matter. Sonic threw Knuckles feet away, he then grabbed Tails by the neck and threw him downwards. 

 Next, Sonic's hand flew and grabbed Tails' wife by the neck. He began to squeeze it very hard a he lifted the pink hedgehog.

"S-s-sonic..." she gasped for air, "...y-you are h-hurting me!"

"Good!" said Sonic.

"Let her go, Sonic!" Knuckles shouted, readying his fists.

Sonic began to squeeze tighter.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Amy cried in pain.

"That's enough, Sonic!" said Shadow, he leaped in the air and tried to aim for Sonic's face, but then a hand grabbed it, "Wh-what?!"

"You will never hurt me ever again!" said Sonic and threw Shadow outside, "HA!"

He then threw the black hedgehog downwards to the ground. Shadow began to step towards the opponent.

"Everyone, get clear!" he shouted, "I'm removing my inhibitor rings!"

And so he did, the golden rings had fallen on the floor. And he had turn red. Sonic looked at him with a smirk.

"Hehehe..." he laughed in a demonic voice, "..a challenge..."

Shadow flew and grabbed Sonic by the neck, but he was kicked in the chest and was forced to let go of Sonic. 

The black hedgehog (Sonic) then flew and kicked Shadow multiple times and then punched his stomach. He then kicked him downwards. Shadow then fell to the floor. He flew and used all of his power for one last attack.

"Chaos..." he shouted, "...Blast!"

But the red beam was quickly reflected.

"Wh-what?!" Shadow groaned due to the fatigue.

Sonic then grabbed Shadow by the head and punched the face and knocked him clean out. Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Rouge all joined together. Blaze and Silver tried to fight, but were instantly too hurt to join. 

 Amy tried to use her hammer, but she missed, and was grabbed by the throat.

"S-sonic..." Amy gasped for air, "...y-you're...h-h-hurting me!"

"I love to here you scream!" Sonic replied with a smirk.

"L-l-let her go, S-sonic!" Tails shouted, groaned as he got up, trying to go on, the dark hedgehog only squeezed harder causing Amy to scream.  Sonic then threw Amy towards a wall.  Tails got up and realized, that he had to fight Sonic all on his own.

Sonic and Tails stood there. Wondering about who's gonna move first. Wondering who's gonna win.

"You hurt another one of my friends..." said Tails, "...and I'll lose it...I will."