Chapter 2

Nick

"Hey." I said entering the hotel bar, Demi turned around and gave me a smile. "What did you order for breakfast?"

"Tea."

"Just tea?" I asked, handing some bills to the man who took my order.

"Yeah I'm just not hungry." That answer did not convince me, probably because I had noticed how strange Demi had been for a few weeks, but when I was ready to deepen the conversation, the rest of the team appeared talking and laughing, so Demi joined them.

During breakfast, I was quiet, thinking about why Demi was that way eating small amount, and if she did eat, it was light meals, like salads or just rice and tea, we all ate a hearty breakfast while she only had tea.

We finished breakfast and I decided to follow her, we walked down the hall until we reached her room.

"Nick, I'm not in the mood at all." She said as we walked in and she threw the door card somewhere in the room

"I don't want sex." I said with a serious tone, making her look at me strangely, Did it seem strange to her that I enter to her room without intention of sex? What had our relationship become?

"And what do you want?" She asked in an annoyed tone, as if she knew what I was about to say.

She began to remove her jewelry in front of a mirror without paying attention to me.

"I want to know why you don't want to eat." She laughed mockingly, creating some anger in me.

"And who tells you that I don't want to eat? I'm eating, we eat every day together." She scoffed.

"We eat every day together, and every day I notice how the amount of food you eat has decreased, Demz, why?"

"I'm just dieting, but I'm still eating, okay?"

"Why are you dieting? You have a beautiful body, Demz."

"I will not be satisfied, I want to maintain my weight or lose it just a little."

"Demz..." She turned around and before I could say anything else, she kissed me passionately, put her arms around my neck and I didn't refuse to let her keep doing it, although it bothered me that that's her way to manipulate me. "I am not convinced, you know that before something happens I will have to tell someone else, Demi."

"Stop talking and kiss me." She kissed me back and it took a few seconds to agree to kiss her, I wanted to continue talking to her about what was worrying me, but I knew she was refusing to talk to me, and I was not going to get anything. "I need you." I felt my penis react to her touch, I began to kiss her neck desperately, and my hands ran over her body undressing her, the minutes passed and we finally fucked, I could hardly focus on what she demanded because I couldn't stop looking at her body, trying to see if there was evidence that something was wrong, and yes, I noticed a big change in her body from the beginning of the tour until now, she had lost a enough weight and it showed, but I tried to think that probably it was because of the stress of the tour.
Ever since she broke up with Wilmer, I felt a strange feeling about her, like I had to make sure everything is okay, I did not want to make the same mistake again, what had happened in 2010 was something that I won't going to forgive me, I had let my brother hurt her, I spent part of a tour watching her relapse, doing nothing, I wouldn't let that happen again, I couldn't allow myself to watch Demi broke again.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Demi's body contract around my penis, with her look she told me that she was about to finish so I started to go a little faster, and our moans were louder, I started to kiss her mouth and a few seconds later I finished.

"You feel incredible, beautiful." I said kissing her, our breaths were hectic as if we had run for hours.

"You did it incredible, honey."