Chapter 4

Nick.

A few days have passed since Demi's accident, there was tense between us and our whole group noticed it, although no one mentioned a word, he knew too well their curious glances.
I went down to breakfast and there were several of my colleagues, I greeted them and then I ordered my breakfast, it caught my attention that Demi was not there, but as if she had read my thoughts, I listened her anormal laughter, and it was accompanied by the laughter of a man, whom I could not recognize, and when I looked at the tables there she was, with a big muscular guy. Probably a new boyfriend.
I sat down to eat with all my classmates except Demi, and a few minutes after breakfast, I saw Demi walk with that guy to the door of the hotel, give him a kiss in the check and then he left. I couldn't help but feel relieved to see that she kissed him on the cheek, what was wrong with me? I was jealous? No, impossible. I just want to protect her.
Demi touched the elevator button and then left to her room.
While my classmates were busy talking, I left the table and went to the elevator, I didn't know exactly why I was doing this, but I felt I should.
I walked down the hall heading to Demi's room, Kelsey just came out of there but didn't see me, and left the door open, I was grateful to be the one who was in this moment, it could have been any psychopath or even a fan.
Before entering I knocked twice on the door, but I didn't get any answers so I knocked again.

"Kelsey come in, you know you can come in without having to knock on the door." Demi said and then I entered the room, she was sitting on her bed arranging clothes from her suitcase.

"I'm not Kelsey." Her face turned serious in a second, and I thought, at what point did we get in our friendship where she looks at me like I'm a monster? It was impossible to deny that after what happened with Demi our relationship was somewhat strained, and we hardly spoke.

"What?"

"It's nice to you too." She rolled her eyes, and sighed. She was still waiting for an answer to what she had asked.

"I want to know who is that guy you were with today." She let out a laugh.

" So you are jealous now huh?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, I think you are."She got up from the bed and approached me, I sighed trying not to fall into her game again, but she looked so sexy that it was impossible for me. I always thought she was sexy, but I never got to anything more than just thinking about it, until this damn tour started.

"I just want to take care of you" She kissed me, I know that this is just something temporary and without love but I felt that kiss as something romantic, but I quickly put that thought out of my head.

I started kissing her neck as she ran her hands down my back, my hands down her waist.

"He can't turn you on like I do, baby" she giggled "And if you want, I can show you." I started kissing her and a few seconds later we were on the bed, next to her bags, naked.

I finally put my cock on her and started going in and out, and what turned me on the most about the situation was the way she bit her lower lip while looking into my eyes.

"No one can do this to you like I do" Small moans came out of our mouths, she took me by the neck with her arms and began to kiss me.

"No one can do this to me like you do." I smiled and kissed her again, I felt how she began to contract around my cock.

"Faster, Nick." I did what she asked and then we both came. I lay down next to her while we both tried to catch our breath, she got up and went to the bathroom, and a few seconds later, she came out with a robe on, I sat on the bed and put on my boxers.

"I can't deny that when you're jealous you make it amazing." She walked up to me, I put my arms around her and rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't jealous. I was showing you that you can't find someone who does it better than me."

"Who says. There are a lot of men in the world."

"And I still confirm my theory, baby." She kissed me again as she threw me onto the bed, that robe hadn't lasted even 5 minutes. Her body on top of mine, her hands on my chest, our lips together and my hands touching her ass.

My bulge was swollen back and Demi's hands were beginning to touch it through the boxer briefs.

"Dems, are you there?" Demi looked at me like she had been caught up to some mischief.

"Yes, wait I'm dressing." She got up quickly and put her robe back on, I didn't know how to act, and she whispered to me. "You have to go"

"How? He's in the door." Demi grabbed my pants and t-shirts and then pulled my arm and walked over to a large closet door."Demi, no."

"Yes, do it for me, please." She pecked at my lips and then went into the damn closet, which was pretty big.

I felt Demi move quickly across the room, she was probably changing her clothes, then open the door.

"I'm sorry, I was about to dress when you arrived."

"No problem, you look beautiful. What do you think about going to have a snack somewhere, Dems." Dems? It's the second time I've heard him call her with the nickname that I invented and I want to come out of the closet to clarify that only her friends call her that, not those who just want to fuck her.
The voices faded away and a few seconds later I heard the door close, I went out, I put on my clothes and I got out of there.
During the afternoon I did not see Demi again until it was time for the show, there she appeared with her best smile and with that idiot behind her.
"I don't like him at all for her." Avo's voice interrupted my thought."He's a good guy but they don't match one bit." I nodded and then thought, did I match up with Demi ? It was stupid because I know It doesn't means everything but I wanted to know what people think about us, if we match or not. "You would do it better" He basically read my mind, I let out a laugh and then that guy approached me.
"You should be Nick. I'm Guilherme, nice to meet you, Demi has talked to me about you a lot." We shook hands, and Demi appeared behind him placing her hands on his back.

"Nice to meet you too, Demi never talked to me about you." She killed me with her eyes.

"Yeah, well, everything is very recent. Right baby?" He put his arm around Demi's waist.
"Yeah."

"Good luck then." Phil made a sign for me to go to him and it was my chance to escape from those two, if I stayed a few more seconds I couldn't bear not reminding Demi of what had happened a few hours before.