Chapter 9

Demi.

I was going to talk to Phil but I stayed in the hallway when I heard Nick yelling inside the room, they both seemed angry, and I didn't understand anything until Nick said my name, he was worried about me but i couldn't help but get mad at him, now he was worried? After he has ignored me for so many days.
I went into my room and started crying like an idiot, what was happening to me? I felt used, while Nick and I had our thing, and even before that, he was always nice to me, and then became a complete unknown.

Natalie was in the bedroom bathroom and I had completely forgotten about it, she stared at me from the bathroom door and then came over.

"You know you can talk to me." She said patting my back while I covered my face with my hands.

"I feel so... Used, and the worst is that I feel used by my best friend." I sighed trying to calm down.

"By Nick? What happened with him?"

"Um... Some months ago we had something... Like a friendship with benefits, I'm not in love with him at all, but he's been ignoring since her girlfriend is here, he doesn't even talk to me, and now he pretends to be worried for me."

"So you say you don't have feelings for him but you're crying because he's ignoring you."

"He's my friend... "

"Demi, Nick has been a jerk many times, and you've even laughed at him." I laughed remembering the way I used to make fun of him when he was with Olivia.

"It's not the same, he's been jerk in general, now he's like that just with me."

"Maybe he's in love with you, Dems, and that his way to evade it."

"No, we promised to not fall in love and I know he just love me like his friend. " I sighed and then Natalie and I decided to do something else, I needed to distract myself, but then that thought came back to, if Nick and I were close to ending our friendship. It scared the shit out of me to think about it.
I prepared my makeup for the show and we left the hotel, I really didn't feel like giving the show, but I was going to do it anyway, although if everything didn't go as Phil expected, I would have problems, but I really preferred not to think about it.

I ended up being faster than usual so I was ready for the show even an hour before it started, I stayed in my dressing room until I heard familiar voices in the hallway, my parents, I went out quickly and there was my dad, I started crying like an idiot, and I ran to hug him, although at first he was a bit confused by my crying, then he hugged me and I heard his voice say between laughs "My princess." Being in his arms made me feel safe.
Behind him appeared my mom, who looked at me with an excited smile, and caressed my arm with her hand.

"I hope that this cry is from emotion, darling." She said taking my face with her hands.

"Yes, I missed you two."

"Great, we'll stay for three days." I was happy to hear that, I really needed my parents, even though they only stay for three days. When I turned around, Nick was there looking at the whole situation, my smile faded in two seconds.
My parents went to talk to him and without being noticed I went to fix my makeup, I wasn't going to pretend to be okay with him.

After finishing my makeup and putting on my show clothes, I walked out of my dressing room wearing a white robe with my initials on the side, I felt my body break down when I saw that woman standing in front of me, Priyanka was here again, I swallowed hard and sighed trying to calm down, I really wanted to cry.

"Demi! Hi." She said turning around and giving me a hug.

"Priyanka, hi."

"I'm here again." She said letting out a laugh, my mom and dad were there too, they seemed confused.

"Yeah, good to see you." She smiled at me excitedly. I smiled and walked over to my mom and dad, and we headed somewhere else.

"So that's Nick's new conquest?" My mom asked, and my dad was silent, he says he doesn't like to comment on other lives so he always stays silent when we talk about someone else.

"Apparently." I said looking at the floor without wanting to look at my mom, because I knew she was going to start saying that I'm jealous, but I'm not, it just annoys me how much of an idiot Nick is bringing his girlfriend on my tour and it seems like he even wants to prove it to me, but I don't care.

I did the show and later we would all go to dinner, but I preferred not to go, because I didn't want to pretend to be in a good mood, I took a bath and went to bed, I wanted to cry too much today, what is happening to me?
I started to cry, I was crying with anger at myself, what was happening to me?