Chapter 6

Nick.
I greeted my brother from the hotel entrance, who was leaving in a car for the airport. It was a short visit but I needed it.
We talked about many things, mainly about my loving environment, Joe says that Demi and I have more than just friendship with benefits, but I know that we don't feel anything else, she told me that time in the hospital when we kissed and I've thought about it many times lying alone in the bed, even when she was sleeping on my side. I love her just like my best friend, nothing more.
One of my friends John, he joined the tour team and I'm happy about it as I will have someone more trustworthy with me. They are all trustworthy, but only with Demi I have that confidence of being able to count on them for everything.
"Bro! What do you think about going to some bar today? I heard that here in Illinois are better than in LA." I started laughing listening to John.
"I'll be tired at night"
"The night hasn't come so you don't know." I shook my head and then sighed.
"Fine, but if I'm too tired I'm not coming."
"Great, some of the guys and I'll be in the living room at 11:00 waiting for you."
"Great."

I had lunch and then I went upstairs to take a shower, in the elevator, Demi came back to my head, I barely saw her and we were in the same place, we only saw each other for the show, and I never believed that our friendship would become that kind of friendship, so selfless.
I started walking down that hotel corridor and I saw Demi leave her room with her eyes without taking off the phone.
"Hey." I said looking at her, she looked up, with a smile without showing her teeth she looked at me.
"Hey." She walked past me and quickly grabbed her arm, she quickly turned around. 
"Why do you avoid me?"
" I don't."
"Yes, you do." She sighed and put her phone in her jacket pocket, she looked at me and I wanted to kiss her too much. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she bit her lip.
"I just think that..." My eyes couldn't stop looking at her lips.
"Can I kiss you?" At first she made a confused face but then she smiled.
"So that's what you've been waiting for." I looked at her for a few more seconds, waiting for an answer, and a few seconds later our lips met while my hands hugged her, my lips went down to her neck.
"Nick... We should..."
"Do you want to stop?" I said returning to her lips, convinced that wasn't the answer I was going to get, she was enjoying this as well as I was, I could tell from her heavy breathing, her touch all over my back with her hands.
"I was going to say we should go into the room." We entered the room and it didn't even take us a minute to undress, we were in underwear, she was wearing a grey underwear that make her look even sexier.
I unbuttoned her bra and kissed her breasts, each hand on one of her breasts, while kissing them, I could hear Demi's moans asking for more.
"Please, Nick."
"What do you want, love?"
"You. I want you." She took me with her hands by the neck and brought me close to her mouth.
"You have no patience, beautiful." She answered me with a moan as our lips were joined.
I took a condom, and began to put it on, while Demi's gaze asked me only to hurry up, so when i finished, she was the one who sat on top of me and started kissing my neck, she started making moves on my cock even with her underwear still on, now it was me who had no patience, so I took off her underwear and got into her, looking into her eyes, her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip, a moan came out of her mouth, I started to get into her slowly, kissing her neck and with my hands on her waist, it didn't feel like sex without love, anyone who sees us would think we were a couple in love.
After finishing, the only thing I wanted was to be hugging Demi all day, I didn't know why, and I didn't want to know. We're not in love or anything like that, I suppose that just by being in such an intimate moment with someone these things happen.
"I should go." I said, if I was there with her, it would be harder for me to think about not being in love. I needed to think alone. She nodded and sat next to me on the bed, in silence.
We both started to get dressed, and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left, I had felt like shit in that moment, and the only way to end that guilty feeling was to end that thing with Demi.
I went back to my room and lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling, I needed to fall in love with someone else, the worst decision I could have made was to start that damn game with my best friend, what was I thinking that night that started it all? Did I really think everything would be the same between us after that?

I took a shower and I decided to go to a bar, alone. I need to think about another thing.
I ordered a beer and sat at the bar alone, when I thought no one would recognize me, I felt someone touch my back and say my name.
"Hi, are you Nick Jonas?" I turned around and gave a smile to that woman in front of me, very beautiful and older than me.
"Y... Yeah." I said trying to come back to reality after my thoughts.
"Oh you look better in person." I laughed at her comment, although it was a silly comment, it made me laugh. Finally someone who made me laugh today.
"Thank you. What's your name?"
"Oh, sorry, I didn't tell you. Priyanka, Priyanka Chopra."