Chapter 11

Demi.

"You're so beautiful." I kissed him while his hands touched all my body. "I hope that people doesn't interrupt us."

"And if they do, we'll ignore them." Luke, a new guy I met a few months ago, started kissing my neck, while I took off his shirt.

We undressed a few seconds later, and he turned in bed for me to go down.

"We should use protection." I said while he kissed me.

"Don't you take birth control pills? " Luke said without having any intention of taking the protection of the table.

"Yeah, but just in case." He kissed me on the lips.

"I enjoy more when I do it without protection." He said without removing his lips from mine, and was about to enter in me when I put my hands on his chest pushing him away a bit.

"Stop." I said breathing hard.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me confused.

"I really prefer you to wear protection."

"Fine." He said as if I was bothering him. Got up a little bit and took a condom from the table, then he returned to place himself on top of me, giving me wet kisses on the mouth while his hands took me by the waist. A few seconds later he got into me, it started slow and then a harder, and there I remembered how Nick was with me at this intimate moments, he knew perfectly how to make me feel good and being hard at the same time, Luke wasn't exactly like that, he was doing it too hard and didn't ask me if I was okay or if like it, he was too concetrate in his own pleasure.
A few seconds later, I felt his body tense above me, and he moaned in my ear. He reached orgasm but I didn't.

"Good, baby." He kissed my face as we both tried to catch our breath. "Wilmer was definitely right."

"What?" I asked, why Wilmer would be right? Luke and Wilmer knew each other?

"He said that you were incredible in sex, that your pussy was exquisite" I gasped, I felt fucking gross. "Don't worry, beautiful. He didn't say nothing bad." He kissed me again and then got out of bed heading to the bathroom.

I stayed in bed with a horrible feeling in my chest, Wilmer, someone I trusted, had talked about something so private with someone else, I felt like a piece of meat.

"Dem, do you want to come to the shower with me?" Luke said with a towel wrapped around his waist, I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, wait a minute."

"I'll wait on the shower." He went back into the bathroom while I stayed in the bed, still a bit confused, later I got into the bathtub with Luke.

"We could have something to eat, right?" I said as Luke kissed my neck, his hand running in my body.

"We could." I giggled, he didn't even mean to stop.

"Can we talk about what you said earlier?" He looked at me confused. "About what Wilmer said." He stopped kissing me and pulled his head out of my neck.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"I just want to know... How... Why...? I want to know how you met and why you ended up talking about me, about me in bed." I caressed Luke's cheek with my hand, he sighed and before he started to speak, he moved his face and kissed the palm of my hand. "I mean, you didn't know each other before, did you?"

"No, we didn't. We met in a fight like 2 months ago, you and I were talking and there were some articles about us saying we were a couple and those rumors, so when he came to met me, he said that I was lucky for being hanging out with you because you had an exquisite pussy and your sex was great... It doesn't matter, Dem." I felt a strange sensation, Wilmer was able to speak that way about me? How many more people had he talked about me like that without me knowing about it?

"Yea, you're right. It doesn't matter." He gave me another kiss and then we ordered food.