Chapter 15. A little bit provocative

Authors note: ive taken your suggestions and were gonna make it 50/50 stupid and serious. So get ready.

Y/n pov:
Yesterday was so crazy. I mean I finally got to see the real side of the captain. Maybe I can get some one on one time with him. Well it's my day "off so maybe I can bring some tea up for him.

I went downstairs into the kitchen to get some tea and Jean was there getting some water.
"Woah! You scared me there y/n!"
"Yeah yeah" I said getting two cups sounding unimpressed,
"Wow you're not much of a talker are you?"he said leaning closer.
"We'll I'm just-" I was going to say something mean until something that caught my eye.
"Uhh are you ok there?"
"Jean, your fly is down"I said giggling. He went a bright shade of red and quickly zipped his pants.
"Heheh thanks y/n. If I went into the captains office like that I'd be in big shit haha" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh shoot I have to bring this tea to him. See you in training tomorrow!" I said putting two cups full of hot water and a box of tea on a tray and hurrying to catch the captain before he bury a himself in his paperwork.

-Levis pov-
I sat down in my chair to start working on some paperwork. I got the higherups busting my balls for nothing. A pointless mission in the middle of the farming lands. My train of thought was interrupted with a knock at my door.
"Come in!" I said as y/n entered my office with what looks like tea.
"Hi sir, umn I made you some tea"
"Then why are there two cups?"
"We'll I thought you'd like some company"
"Well no thanks, we have a mission today and I can't waste anytime"
"Oh well here you go then" she said putting the tray on my desk.
"Take that thing with you, I don't want a mess. This is stressing the hell out of me and I don't need to worry about that too"
"I was just trying to be nice"
"You shouldn't talkback to me! I appreciate this kind act but I don't need a scolding from my subordinate.
" I didn't even say anything sir."
"Please get out" I said not looking up from my paperwork. She left with the tray without saying a word, maybe I should go apologise to her later.

-Y/n pov-
It's time for lunch now, I should wake my roommates since it's time to eat. I went into my room where Sasha, Ymir and I slept. Ymir and Connie were playing cards on her bed and Sasha was busy sleeping.
"How long has she been sleeping Connie?"
"About an hour,she always says that a good nap is important before a big lunch." Connie said. I gave Sasha a nudge and she started to wake up. She didn't say a word and climbed down from her bunk.
"Come on guys let's go guys" we walked down to the dining room and got our share.
After we were done eating Sasha and Connie made quite the mess.
"Hey! Springa, are you gonna clean up this mess or just leave it there for the rats to eat?"
"I'm sorry sir I was gonna do it now"
"No Connie, no. Sir it's not ok! You can't talk to people like that." I said getting out of my chair.
"That's it y/n I've had enough of your bullshit! You have the clean all the dishes end the dining hall!" He said screaming. I was completely speechless. I took Connie and Sasha's trays and went up the kitchen to wash up. I slammed them into the sink and let out a loud grunt.
"Wow, you have a temper just as bad as captain Levi" I heard Jean say.
"What do you want jean?"
"The captain can be such a jerk, you need a hand?"
"I need him to stop being such an ass to Connie! He was gonna clean it up, why does he have to be like that?" I said punching the counter.
"We'll we'll be done quicker if I help, it might be fun"
He said starting on the dishes.

It was about 7 o'clock and we had just finished cleaning.
"You want some water?" I said pouring me a glass.
"Yeah, I mean this tired the shit out of me" we both had a laugh and looked at each other, I'm not gonna lie. He looked kinda good in that moment. And after a few seconds that felt like forever, we kissed. I mean I had a hard day so why not. He picked me up and placed me on the counter while kissing my neck. He was feeling up my check, clearly he wanted this to happen. He unbuttoned my shirt and grabbed one of my tits.
"You sure you wanna do this here?" He said biting my chest.
"I don't care anymore!" I said bringing him closer.
He unzipped his pants and revealed his pulsing dick.
"Now I know why they call you the horse." I said giggling. He raised an eyebrow and pulled down my pants. He put his head between my legs and pulled my underwear down with his teeth.
"You'll be calling me something else in a minute baby." He said before eating me out. I pulled in his hair as he devoured me.
"Put it in me please" I said nearly screaming. He stood up and put it all inside. I had to stop myself from screaming. He grabbed on my waist and started pounding me, never breaking eye contact. I started kissing him with all the passion I had in me. I couldn't even think about Levi, wait why am I thinking of Levi?
"Helloooo?" I hear a voice from the dining room.
"Shit it's Jaeger, why does that damn asshole ruin everything for me?"
" I don't care what your relationship is with Eren just get dressed!" I said dressing up.
Before eren could come in we got dressed and pretended to clean.
"Oh jean? We need you in our room, Connie can't find his cards"
"Ymir has them" I said trying to seem fine.
"Oh thanks y/n" Jean and I let out a sigh of relief.
"Do you wanna continue where we left off" he said biting my neck.
"On second thoughts, no" I said walking away.
"But I have blue balls." He said making a pouty face.
"Maybe another time." I said walking off. There was only one thing I could think. Fuck.