:(( Chpt. 5

I woke up to a cold morning in Levi's arms, they were so soft and he smelt AMAZING. Like a lemon with a small hint of vanilla. He was so handsome when he was sleeping. I turned my head so I was facing the clock so I could see what time it was. IT WAS 6 AM! F MY LIFEEEEEEEEE ):(  !

I faced Levi and I felt so safe in his arms. His left eye opened slightly, he looked at me and then the clock which made him look mad.

" Good morning Capi- oh sorry. Levi. "

" Don't get cocky F/n." OMG he said my first name!

" How did you sleep? " I asked trying to make small talk.

" Well usually I don't sleep that much but last night, I slept amazingly. Maybe it's because someone else was with me, someone that I respect. " He pulled me closer and closed his eyes.  Did he just say that he respects me!

Ten minutes went by and then Levi decided to turn around not facing me. He fell asleep 4 minutes ago so he was sleep moving.

After some time I faced the clock so that I wasn't facing him. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. Then he rested his face on my  shoulder. I went a  tomato red. His hands held on to my hips and his left hand traveled to my inner thigh.

" LEVI. "

"shhh, people will hear you. They might think that we are having sex or something. " He said pinching my arm.

" *load moan* Ohh~ Levi! Ohh~ baby! Harder LEVI! FASTER DADDY! "

" F/N!!" He said hitting my shoulder.

"keep it down in there. Hope that your using protection Levi!" I heard Erwin say in the Hall.

" ERWIN IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! " He said blushing. I couldn't stop laughing!

" Get out f/n."

" What Levi? "

" I SAID GET OUT!" He said pushing me into his office and then pushing me into the hall. He gave me a quick death glare and then slammed the door.

Hanji's POV

I saw and heard what just happened to f/n, she turned around and looked at me. I invited her into my room. She saw the pictures I took of her and Levi.

" That's not cool man. " She said smiling

" What happened with you and Mr. Shorty.? " I asked. She told me every single part of what happened last night and this morning.

" I think Levi has a crush on you! " I teased.

" No he doesn't! You saw what he just did to me. "

" He got embraced. If I would've fake moaned and yelled that he would have just kicked me, but with you he kicked you out because likes you."

" You think so? "

" I know so. " I got up and so did she. And she walked out of my room and thanked me.

A/n:  sorry for how short this chapter is. I promise the next one will be longer.