Bath time!!

I walked down the hall and I noticed that it was raining. when I saw Levi I lied about being scared about thunder so I could see his reaction. I decided to look out of the window and I felt someone hit me in the back. I turned around to find that it was Sasha and Connie. 

" Heyy BB!" Sasha yelled at me.

" Do you wanna go outside and have a mud fight," Connie asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

" I'm sorry Connie. all of my clothes are in the wash. and if we get mud on the floor captain Levi will kill us." I said in disappointment because I really wanted to have a mud fight.

" come one! Please!!!!!! We can wipe the mud off of our boots before we go in. And you can borrow some clothes from me or Hanji or even Ymir."

" fine!" I said walking to the front door. I walked outside and Connie threw a mudball at my back. I turned around and I threw a big mudball at Sasha. I know that this is bad behavior but can't we just have some fun! 

After about ten minutes of me dodging their mudballs and me hitting them, we were going to go inside. before we could go inside I heard a stern voice call our names.

" Sasha, Connie, f/n! What are you three doing out here?" he said in a cold and mean voice.

" I'm so sorry captain!" Sasha said standing still. And Connie just bowed at him. levi walked out getting wet and he came right in front of me. he bent down and got a handful of mud and rubbed it on my face. I bent down and got a handful of mud and slapped it on levis face.i could hear Sasha and Connie gasp.

" Oops. my hand slipped," i said with a smirk on my face. I looked behind Levi and I could see Hanji, Petra, Olou, and Gunther standing in the window videoing us. levi pushed me on the floor so my uniform was dirty as fuck.

" oops, my hand slipped," he said before walking off to his room.

I walked over to my room and washed my face. I stormed my way to Levi's room. I knocked on his office door and he opened it with a small smile on his face. I walked into his office. 

" You need to have a shower." he said 

" No shit Sherlock!"

" wanna have a bath with me?" he asked taking off my mud covered jacket and throwing it on the floor.

"You're just messing with me, Levi. I know that as soon as I say yes you will laugh and then walked away saying kidding!" he came closer to me and unbuttoned his shirt.

" I'm serious," he said seductively. 

" I'll get the water going, you should get undressed," he said walking away. I was still confused but I did what he said and got undressed until my bra and laced panties were showing he came out of the bathroom and he was only in his boxers. he looked me up and down and walked over to me and unclipped my bra. I covered my boobs with my hands and he comes close to my ears.

" baby, don't need to cover up for me. you have the most beautiful body I have ever seen," he said comforting me. I took my hands away from my breasts and he looked at them and smiled. he tugged on my panties.

" Take them off for me princess." these words made me blush. I pulled off my underwear and now I was fully naked. his eyes lite up when he saw my womanhood. levi pulled down his boxers and now he was completely naked, and I didn't dare to look down at his dick.

" baby, there's no need to be embarrassed, you won't regret it." he whispered in my ear. I slowly looked down and it was huge! my eyes widened and that made him chuckle in my ear. and then out of nowhere he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. he put me down and got into the bath.

" How many bubbles," I said laughing.

"I tried to make it look nice for you," he said looking away from me.

" well, what are you waiting for f/n? get in."

" Where do I lye down?" I asked.

" In my arms." I got into the bath so that my back was pressing against levis chest. the water was warm and it felt so relaxing.

" Its nice isn't it?" Levi asked.

" Yeah. thank you Levi. "

" For what."

" Doing this. I love cuddling with you and  this just takes this to the next level" 

"I love you." he said hugging me.

"I love you to." I said turning around and hugging him.

TIME SKIP: 1 HOUR ( BECAUSE of IM A LAZY WRITER!!!)

levi's POV

I woke up in the bath with f/n and I think we both fell asleep. I wiggled her to wake her up and she woke up.

" Hello baby," she said kissing my cheek.

She got out of the tub and waddled to the bedroom. I got out of the tube and got a towel and put it around here. she sat the end of my bed. i walked over to the bath and drained it. 

" Levi!" I heard f/n say. I walked over to her and she walked over to me. she started kissing my chest. 

" What do you want f/n?" she stopped kissing me and then she pointed to my drawer.

"I have no clothes there all in the wash." she said hugging me. I walked over to my drawer and got her an oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

" here." i gave it to her and she put them on and laying down of my bed.i put on some boxers and got under the covers. she did too and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

HEY, MY BB'S!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO MORE OF ME. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM dr.mcloven

AND @levi_triangle