Extremely provocative

Oh shit, I can't believe I did that yesterday. And to make it worse we have a mission in one of the abandoned houses in wall Maria, scouting the area making sure there aren't any titans around. I walk my way to Levi's office to get the  official orders.

I'm walking down the hall and I bump into Jean.
"Hey there hot stuff, ready for round too?" He says leaning against the wall.
"Get bent." I said trying to ignore his advances.

"I bent you last night real good didn't I?" He said giving me that thug shaker look. I walk away try to hold back my foot from going into his ass.

"Btw I'm going on the mission with you, maybe we can have some alone time."
I couldn't stand another moment with him and rushed my way to the captains office. I knocked on the door before letting my self in, Commander Erwin was in his office too!

"What do you want cadet y/n" Erwin said raising his bushy eyebrows.

"I just wanted to make sure we're all set for our mission this afternoon"

"We'll he would've if  we didn't find some guys cum on the kitchen counter last night" Levi said filling in some forms. My heart sunk and I went bright red, shit he found jeans seed.

"We'll in other news, be ready for 12, we don't want the sound falling down on us, if there are any titans around then we don't want then sneaking up on us" Erwin said with a serious look. I soluted and then let myself out, this is gonna be interesting...

We arrived at the house with our squad with no casualties. Me, Eren, Jean , admin, maikasa and the captain.We made our way to our room and sat on the bed waiting for the captains orders.

"Have you guys heard of lean?" Jean said with a smirk

" oh yeah I've heard of it, it's da purple drank. It's supposed to get you really high!" Arming said with all the swagger in the world.

" yeah, before we left I mixed some sprite and cough syrup together, shits about to get lit." Jean said swiftly hitting the dab.

Everyone started chugging on this bottle of purple drank, I had so much I even went light headed at first. I didn't feel it hit though..

"Y:n! I need you outside" said the captain through the door. Eh I'm not too high so I'll be fine.

" listen I need to talk to you, I heard you a Jean fucking in the kitchen" Levi said with an angry looking face. Fuck this shit is hitting and I'm trippin off my balls right now. I couldn't come up with an answer so I just stared at him.

"Hello?!" He said looking even more in raged.

" have you heard of the thug shaker?" I said not breaking eye contact. He had no time to respond and I started clapping my cheeks. The volume was so intense wall Sena would've heard it!

"EXUSE me?" Levi said blushing, with his boner turning his pants into a tent. I stared down at his penis and quickly pulled down his pants and started to devour his penis. I could heard his womanly moans as I deep throat his cock.

"Oh y/n!!! Make me your bitch you dirty whore!!!!!!" He said tickling his balls.

He cums down my throat and I swallow it all.

"Wow youre good." He said shaking. I was still very much tripping on lean, all I could do is stagger off back to my room.

When I entered my room everyone was just staring at the wall.

"Uhhh guys?" I said.

"I LOVE LEAN!!!!" Eren screamed at nothing.

Jeans pov:

I heard everything that happened to my precious y/n
I will get Levi back!!!