Dont be such a tease! Chpt 7

(In this universe there are phones. But no computers and shit like that
Just phones! Ok, let's start!)

Levi's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I opened my left eye to see f/n cuddling up to me, she looked too cute.

*knock knock*

I let go of f/n and walked over to my office door. I opened it and.

" LEVI! IT'S YOUR BFF HANJI! " She said with the stupidest grin on her face.

" What do you want four eyes.?! "

" I came here to see f/n but if I'm interrupting something I'll come back later. ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ"

" You not interrupting anything! Come inside and get her. "

She walked into my room and wiggled f/n, and she didn't wake up...

" Well, why doesn't the master wake her up? "

I walked over to her and wiggled her. She yet again she didn't wake up! I got a pillow and smacked her with it.

" Owwwwww!"

" Get up! "

" No! "

"What did you say, brat? "

" No! "

"Now."

" If you French kiss me then I'll get up."

" Not now. " I said just feeling Hanji's girn grow bigger.

" Fine. Then I won't be getting up then. "

" Ughhhhh! Fine! "

I lay on top of her and pressed my lips against hers. I licked her bottom lip to ask for entry. She opened her mouth and we made-out.

She broke away from the kiss and looked to the right, meaning she saw Hanji. She turned a dark shade of red and I looked at her.

" ARE YOU VIDEOING US! " I was furious! I ran after her and pinned her to the floor.

" WORTH IT ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ"

" Just go. " I said watching f/n and four eyes leave the room.

F/N POV

I walked out of Levi's room with Hanji and when we finally left she went mental!! she had a massive nosebleed.

" SO YOU TOO ARE TOGETHER NOW?!" she had the creepiest smile slapped on her face.

" Maybe, look we are ok! just try and keep it a secret please. I need to talk to Levi to find out if he wants to keep it a secret or tell everyone.  OK!"

" UGHHH FINE!!!!!!" 

" But you can tell the girls. And tell then the same thing that I said. because if you tell everybody Levi will kill you! and then ill have to deal with him at night time. >:n" I said warning her.

" at night time ehhh! what are you scared that he will perform badly?! XD"

" HANJI!!!!" i felt my cheeks going red

I opened the office door and walked in.

"Look Hanji it's 6. And I'm so tired please just leave me alone. " I said before closing the door. I leaned my head  against the door.

Then I felt a pair of wet lips press on the back of my neck.

" Why did four eyes want to talk to you? "

" I don't know. "

" How dare she take away my f/n" He said liking my earlobe.

" Well at least I have my f/n all to myself now. " He said turning me around, I could see the lust in his eyes.

" I heard something about us not having sex yet? " He said softly pushing me against  the wall.

" Yeah."

" That noisy bitch." He said brushing his lips against mine.

" Stop teasing me. " I said kissing him. His tongue forced itself inside of my mouth. He grabbed my ass and I let out a small moan.

" I love it when you moan. " He said before kissing me. He picked me up and put me on the edge of the bed.

" Baby, stop." I said in a moan.

" Why. " He growled.

" You have things to do. And so do I, please. "

" Baby *kiss* if you feel uncomfortable *kiss* then just tell me. I'll stop. "

" No Levi I want you it's just not now. "

" Ok baby." He gave me a small kiss on my nose.

" I love you." I said hugging him. I looked at his face and he was crying a little.  He gave me a sweet kiss.

" I love you too. "