Oh god...Chpt 12

No one's POV

It was quite late at night and y/n was having a girls night with you guessed it, the girls. They were just chilling until Ymir had an idea.

" Why don't we play truth or dare?" she said with a devilish look. Everyone exchanged looks and then they all nodded.

After about 20 minutes of them just being dickheads and being stupid it was y/n turn again and she picked dare. The girls huddled up and then looked at her with grins.

" Y/n, we dare you to go into Levis room and try to steel his underwear," Hanji said with a grin. Y/n didn't know what to say, but if she didn't do this then she would have to run 60 laps in the H, which means running up and down the stares and probably get told off by Erwin. 

"O-ok. Fine I'll do it." she said getting up and walking to levis office.'

Y/n  POV

I was walking my way to the captain's room, and I'm praying to Wall Maria that he is asleep. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. so I walked into his office and there was no one there. So I tiptoed my way to his room and there was no one there, but I looked to my left and the bathroom light was on. I walked over to his dresser and took a pair of his boxers. I heard the water stop running from the shower. I ran to his closet and hid in there. He came out of the bathroom only in his boxers. I texted Hanji to call Levi and say that there was an emergency.

Levis POV

I walked out of the bathroom to get changed into my pajamas. I still felt sad about the dream, but I shouldn't, shes just a girl and if I fall in love, and she... I was lost in thought until I got a call from four eyes.  I picked up the phone and said.

" What the fuck do you want Hanji?" 

" Come Quick there's a problem with the cleanness of my room," she said in an unconfident voice, I knew that she was lying. But if I go there it will distract me from my thoughts.

" Ok, I'm coming," i said hanging up and putting a shirt and pants on.

I made my way to her room and she told me that it was a prank and she told me to leave. So I walked my way to my room and I saw y/n in the same hall as me, I made eye contact with her and she looked so lovely. When she passed me I looked back and she had the nicest ass. I opened my door and went to bed.

Y/n POV

I walked out of levis room and started to make my way to Ymir's room. I bumped into Levi on the way and we made eye-contact. I made to her room and showed the underwear and they all laughed and patted me on the back for risking my life. After a few more rounds we went to bed. I hope that he doesn't notice.