The unknown secret. CHPT 14

" Who the fuck does he think he is!?" Y/n screamed at Sasha with pure anger.

" Y/n it was just a kiss, there's nothing to be angry about," Sasha said trying to calm y/n dow.

" No! It wasn't just the kiss, it was the fact that he knocked over Connie then walked away, and when I was TRYING to shove some sense into that man HE FUCKING KISSES ME!!" if this was a cartoon y/n would have steam coming out of her ears. 

" He's just a bully." Sasha said with her tongue stuck out. 

" You know what I'm gonna do?" y/n asked with a devilish look.

" What?"

" I'm gonna march down there and give that man a piece of my mind." 

" Be careful, when you yelled at him he kissed you. Imagine what he will do if you give him a lecture!" she said laughing.

" SHUT UP!!" y/n yelled

" Ok but scream "rape" if you must.' sasha said giggling.

Y/n marched her way down the hallway the to the captain's door, there was no going back now. She pounded on the door like there was no tomorrow, she was starting to get impatient so she slammed the door open.

" What do you want l/n," Levi said in a cold and heartless way.

" I came here to give you a piece of my-" someone slammed the door open and gave Levi a scared look.

" Capitan Levi, please come with me. It's urgent!!" Y/n and Levi gave each other a surprised look and followed the young man to the dining room. Petra was there carrying a baby!

" What the fuck is this?" Levi said to the young cadet.

" Petra found her on the front doorstep. Should we send a group to look for the mother?"

" Yes, and when you find her arrest her eminently." 

" You can't just do that! This could be a mistake!" Y/n said.

" Abandoning a child is a felony!" Levi yelled at y/n

" Why do you always see things  in black and white, you might not know the situation!"

" And neither do you!" Levi yelled even louder than before now scaring y/n. Levi looked back at the cadet and sent out the order. Y/n was trying to fight off the tears, she just wanted to break out and cry then and there. She ran out of the HQ to find this woman and do the right thing.

After a long hour of searching, she saw a woman asking people if they have seen her baby, y/n looked at her crotch and she was bleeding.  Y/n look her back to the HQ and got her all cleaned up and asked tried to ask her a few questions but she only spoke French and Spanish.

" Ok, wait here," she said leaving her in the room. 

" Hey Gunther, Eld!"

" Can we help you y/n?"

" I'm looking for someone that can speak French or Spanish"

" Oh, well the Capitan can speak both of those," Eld said with a smile.

" Thanks, guys." Y/ns hearts started to race, she couldn't ask him, he would put her in jail, but she had no other choice, she had to ask him.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

" You did what?!" levi yelled'

" Let me explane!"

" Oh no Y/n I understand perfectly, you brought a criminal HERE and she doesn't even speak English and now you want MY HELP?!" Levi yelled coming closer to y/n.

" Oh come on Capitan, Just let her speak." y/n was still a little cheesed off about yesterday but she thought that there was still a speck of good in this man. levi shoved me out of the way and went into my room and closed the door behind him.

After about 20 minutes and then came out with her and she had tears in her eyes, he asked me if I had a hair tie and I did, he put her very frizzy/curly hair in a bun and she had cuts and bruises her neck.

" Her husband brought the child here, well find him and arrest him, shell takes the child home now."

she took the child home and that was that.

" Capitan I'm sorry about before,"

" its ok,"

" Can I tell you something?"

" Anything,"

" Before I joined the military I had a boyfriend, and after 4 years of him being with me, he got me pregnant. And I got an abortion, and everyone said that we could try again. But I knew that we couldn't because I didn't deserve it, because I flushed my child away. I just." she hugged Levi and started to cry, she never told anyone this story, because she thought that she deserved the pain, but Levi knew that she didn't, no one did.