MY ROOM! Chpt.6

Its been two days since my little incident with Levi and to be perfectly honest, I was still a little mad. I walked down to the dining hall to get news that today and tomorrow we all will have a day off because of a rainstorm.

" Girlies! Let's hang out! " I heard Hanji say.

" How's about f/n's room? " Ymir asked. I nodded and Hanji, ymir, Krista,  Sasha, Mikasa, Petra and I headed to my room. But when I opened the door I was baffled! My room was infested with bugs!

"EWWWWWW! " I heard Sasha yell.

" There kinda cute :3! " Hanji said.

I was still in shock about this. I was absolutely speechless!

" Hanji! Don't you arrange the rooms? You can easily but f/n in someone else's room!?" Petra asked Hanji.

" I can make arrangements! " She said with a HUGE grin on her face.

We hung out in ymirs room for about an hour so Hanji could get this sorted.
Sge kicked open the door Kusko style.

(That's him)

(That's him)

" Great NEWS F/N!!! " She basically screamed in my ear.

" What? " I was so excited to know who my roomie is going to be for 1+ month(s).

" YOUR NEW ROOMMATE IS LEVI! AHAHAAA~~" she said having a nosebleed and smiling.

" When I tell him I'm going to keep my camera out so I can document this rare moment. "

" I hate you." I said quietly.

" We have to suit you up! " Ymir said with all the girls smiling in the background.

"? "

" We are going to give you a makeover! "

"No."

" Oh common BB! We are only going to do a few things to you. " Krista said convincing me.

" UGH HHH FINEEEEEEEE! ༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽"

10 mins later.

They did my nails a dark red. And then they pulled off my pants and put a tissue like thing on my legs.

" What are you doing? " I said feeling concerned.

" We're waxing your legs. " Petra said ripping off one of the stripes of paper.

" AAAAAAAHHHHHH! THAT HURT! "

After they did my legs they looked at them in awe. My legs looked amazing! I heard a knock on the door and Hanji opened it.

" Hey four-eyes what's all the screaming about? " I heard a man say. She left the room, I think she was telling Levi that I was his new roomie.

" Motherfucker! " I heard him say.