Chapter 1

James pov 

Remus and Sirius and I were eating breakfast in the great hall until we and everyone else stopped eating and saw a lot of people appear in front of us. 

We all jumped up and grabbed our Wands, Dumbledore got up and went over to the new visitors. 

He went in front of them and spoke "who are you and how did you get here"

They all sat up and look at each other then what felt like forever a kid with blue hair who looks exactly like Remus spoke.

"We're sorry but what year is it"

Everyone looked confused has this guy gone mental, "it's 1991 young man" Dumbledore said just as confused as me and everyone else.

Then all the kids gasped I was still confused I was about to ask Dumbledore what's going on but a girl with red hair spoke up "sorry but we're not from here we time traveled from 2019"

We all gasped is it true did they really time traveled if they did how, it seems that professor Mcgonagall had the same idea as me and asked "well if you really did time travel how did it happen. 

They all glared at a kid who looked kinda like me and he looked frozen, "it was his fault" said a girl with blonde hair

"So now that we know you timed traveled why don't you introduce yourselfs" said Dumbledore 

"Ok I'll go first since I'm older" said the blue hair boy 

He went up to the middle of the hall and said " hello my name is...