The second generation

Young Harry's Pov

"Harry"

I looked up, I see hermione giving me one of her looks, I've must have been lost in thought again I mean how could I not.

Sirius is about to get the kiss while professor snape is getting praised as a hero, I looked at hermione and say "hermione we have to save Sirius"

She looks at me like I'm crazy and says "Harry are you sure"

And now I'm looking at her likes she's crazy and says "yes I'm sure hermione he's my godfather, he's the only family I have"

She looked worried but nodded then out of no where she pulled out a hour glass necklace, she looks at me and says "harry this will help us free Sirius but to do that we need help"

I nodded 

"Follow me"

I followed her and we walked out the room then out of no where we ran into 4 people, hermione helped me up and i could see clearly who I ran into.

Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theo nott and Pansy Parkinson 

Draco looks up and smirks then says "well we'll we'll what do we have here"

I groaned and was about to say something until hermione beat me to it "move out of the way Malfoy we need to talk to professor Dumbledore"

Pansy smirks also then says "and what do you need to talk to that old coot for"

"None of your business" I said starting to get annoyed 

Draco snears at me and says "not everything is about you potter"

I rolled me eyes and say "we'll your right not everything is about me but since this is my business it is about me"

Draco suddenly pulls out his hand and soon does his friends, hermione and me pull out our wands too. 

We all stared throwing curses then out of no where Ron came limping in the hallway and says "what is going on over here"

Me and hermione look away for just a minute towards Ron then as soon as we did Draco cast a curse and throws it at Ron but it misses and hits hermione's hour glass necklace.

There was a light then out of no where a white light surrounded us and I felt it lift us and then we all landed and the light disappeared.

I stand up and hear "ok thanks mr. Zabini you can go backstage now I have to deal with this"

I look up and see a young professor Dumbledore, oh shit I think we just went back in time.