Victoria Weasley

Sirius Pov 

My son just came over to our table and sat down with us while a blonde girl went up. 

She smiled before saying "hi everyone from the past my name is Victoria Weasley"

Once again everyone stood shocked did she just say she's a Weasley if it is true we're is her red hair, apparently Arthur must be thinking the same thing cuz he just asked " if your a Weasley how come your hairs blonde"

She just smiled and said "maybe because my moms a Veela"

"Oh that makes sense"

"So anyway I'm 22 years old and when I went to hogwarts I was in Ravenclaw I never played quidditch and I'm training to be a healer"

The Ravenclaws clapped Molly and Arthur clapped two along with teddy and the Gryffindors.

"Who's your mom and dad" said Molly 

"Well grandma my dad is bill Weasley and my mom is fleur delacour"

Molly beamed by being called grandma and mollys brothers were smiling about having a nephew.

"And I almost forgot teddy and I are engaged" she said holding up her ring 

Everyone cheered and whistled except the Slytherins of course don't they know how to have fun. 

I smiled and turned to my son and said "good going son"

He smiled and said "thanks papa"

"Ok that was lovely but moving on to the next" said Dumbledore 

Victoria went and sat between her grandma and grandpa witch we all knew is Arthur then another girl with blonde hair came up the front.

"Sup everyone I'm...