Gisele Thomas-Weasley

Ok so basically in my story harry and Ginny got married and had James then albus but after Ginny had albus she realized that she really didn't like harry in that way it was just Affection she felt and found out harry felt the same way so Ginny decided that harry can keep custody of James and albus but they have to visit her on Saturdays and Sundays. So two months after the divorce she got married to dean thomas who she used to date back in Hogwarts and five months after that they had a kid named Gisele and since she had this kid with dean and not harry her name isn't lily cause why would she name her ex husbands dead mom after her daughter.

Gisele's Pov

"Hi im Gisele"  I said blushing I was very shy

A guy from ravenclaw raised his hand " why is your last name Thomas and Weasley"

I smiled and said " because my mom also wanted her name in my dads name"

I lied that wasn't the real reason the only reason my mom put her name with my dads name was because so no one got me mixed up with the other Weasleys and because mom wanted everyone to know that she wasn't with harry anymore.

He nodded and put his hand down. "Ok I'm in hufflepuff and I'm 13 I don't play quidditch but I like rainbows"

The hufflepuff table clapped and so did grandma and grandpa I can't find my other grandpa or grandma from my dads side maybe they didn't go to Hogwarts at this time.

"Ok thank you Gisele that was great" said professor Dumbledore

I blushed and nodded then I walked down the stage, "ok next is albus potter