Chapter 19

"Miss Miller, could you please come up here and explain the answer to question number 7 please?" My mathematics lecturer, Mr West calls me to the front of the class. Number 7 is the hardest question and he picks me. Huh. Typical.

I nod and stand up,"Yes,Mr West." I use the whiteboard marker and start to draw a vertical line in the triangle, to create a 90 degree perpendicular line.

"This line is to help to find the length of AC. We'll call the line BX. Use the 60 degree angle and the length of AB which is 8 cm. Therefore BX equals to 8 sinus 60..." I start to ramble on and on about how to solve the trigonometry question.

Math is nothing for me. Its therapy, in fact. I use it as an escape from harder life questions. Math is definite and there is always answer. Unlike life. I am glad to have math class today, at least it'll take my mind of Daniel.

"Very good, Miss Miller." I nod my thanks and take my seat. I noticed the jealousy and anger stares pointed at me. I lifted my chin up and ignored the rest of them. In this freaking college, they all think me weird, odd and a threat for being one of the top students. Like my high school life, I distract myself by joining lots of extracurriculars. I already take lots of study credits that I might just graduate a year earlier. Nothing I can't keep up with. All these are distractions to stop myself from remembering Daniel.

"Hey freak! I heard one of your friends left you! For being too freaky! Hahahaha!!" One of the students in the hallways call out to me. I ignore the burst of laughter that follows. Holding back my tears I rush out of the building.

"I heard she literally killed her brother, with her bare hands," A stab of pain shots through my chest at those words. I turn around to see who it is. Cyanne Landford appears in front of the building.

I grit my teeth and lash back,"You know nothing about me, Cyanne. Whoring yourself around makes you worse than me," I say this as her ride appears in the driveway. A bulky man at the front wheel who raises his eyebrows at me. I smirk back at Cyanne's gaping mouth and left her there. Cyanne is Daniel's ex. A clingy one in fact. Rumors say the man who picks her up every day in that car is her pimp. I smirk, guess I'm not the only "freak" around.

'She literally killed her brother' Her words echoes in my head. I broke down in my car, the cold hard truth finally getting to me.

"Alexa!! Wake up!" A voice shakes me awake. I jolt awake, sitting up straight in bed, looking at my surroundings to finally realize I am in the airplane cabin. That and you are in bed with your husband you idiot! My subconsious reminds me.

I finally calmed down and realize Stephan is beside me looking worried. "You were thrashing and whimpering in your sleep." He explains.

"Sorry I woke you." I mumble at him and got out of bed. Rummaging through my handbag for my pills. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and take the pills.

When I exited, Stephan is waiting for me. "What did you dream about?"

"I don't want to talk about it. What time is it?" I change the subject.

He shots a look at me and says,"Well, we are in the air in Malaysia's airfield. So.. 5 pm it is."

"How much longer till we land in Indonesia?" I ask.

"About 2 hours or so. Talk to me, Alexa. Perhaps I can help you." I snort at his words. Help me? You took me away.

"No need. I can't sleep anymore.Is there anything to eat here?" I ask him. He nods and calls for the steward.

"Serve us some food. My wife is hungry." He says to the steward. Your wife. My heart clenches at the thought, remembering my dream.

"Yes, sir. I'll be right back. What would you like to drink?" The steward asks.

"Pepsi please." I say. Stephan nods as well. And the steward exits.

Stephan steps towards me and grips both of my wrists together. His face moves towards my neck. His hot breath there making me quiver. "Tell me what you dreamt about."

I gasp,"I am not gonna tell you my dream. "

"Really now? Are you sure about that?" His nips my neck gently. Noo.. I scream internally. I try not to let my agonizing feeling of pure pleasure show.

I hate that he could do this, turn me into a quivering mess when I still love Daniel. Making me feel like I am doing something improper. But Stephan is, after all my husband.

He has a right to your body,Lexie. No matter how painful or wrong you feel when he touches you.. its proper. Those were Leeya's words from her peptalk this morning.

I groan. Out loud in frustration, but Stephan thinks its out of pleasure cause his pleasure assault continues towards my collarbone. I groan in pleasure for real this time. "Please Stephan,I.." He cuts me off by kissing my lips hard before I could beg for him to let me go.

Our breathings are erratic when Stephan lets me go after sucking my lower lip. I do not want to know what weird sounds I made.

"You are beautiful" Stephan's fingers gently graze my now swollen lips. I look down in embarrasement. My cheeks a flaming red.

He chuckles,"Your blush. Its adorable. Don't look down,Alexa." He tilts my chin up and he gasps,"No! Did I hurt you?"

"What?" I ask, confused at his question.

His thumbs gently wipes off the tears that I didn't know were spilled. "Why are you crying? I am sorry I pushed you. You will tell me when you are ready." Stephan's words are soft and gentle.

Does he really care,Alexa? A girl like you.. who has done so much wrong since the day you killed your brother. My subconscious,or rather my mother's words came flooding through my memory. That's right. I killed my brother.

I am back!! And yes that is right,people. She killed her brother. Or did she..? Mwehehehe XD Keep reading and thank you for your views and support guys!!
xoxo EllaJ

P.S. Stephan's private jet picture. Impressive huh? :p