Chapter 22

"Are you okay with it if we eat by the roadside?" Stephan asks me in the car.

I nod. Hey, its not something we get to do back home,right? Why not?

Stephan smiles at me before saying to James,"James,head back down the mountain. I think I saw an Indomie seller on the way up." James nods at Stephan's command.

Indomie? "What is that?" I ask Stephan when we reach the seller.

Stephan holds my hand while saying,"Those are Indonesian instant noodles. To be honest, we could always buy some at the local supermarket but I discovered that street sellers makes the best ones."

I continue to stare at the tiny kitchen the seller put up. There is barely a stove but good-smelling aroma of his cooking still floats through the air. The idea of noodles soup in this nice and chilly weather sounds very appealing to me.

"So,do you like it?" Stephan asks.

"I think I found my true love! How can noodles taste this good!? The soup is so flavorful and warm with just right amount of spice." I slurp my noodles noisily. Clearly enjoying my food. That is so not ladylike lexie! My subconscious scolds.

Stephan is amused at my reaction. He seems to not mind my lack of table manners as he is doing the same. I laugh at him happily.

After our hearty meal, we head to the hotel. As expected,the hotel Stephan books us in is the best in town overlooking the amazing view of the city of Bandung.

I gape at the Presidential Suite we are booked in. I have never been one to live luxuriously due to my finances therefore the size and exclusivity of this suite astounds my middle-class-economy self.

"I hope you like the room. If you don't we can switch rooms." Stephan interrupts my admiration of the room.

I shake my head,"This is more than enough. Thank you."

Stephan snakes his arms around my waist from behind me and nuzzles my neck. "Would you like to take a shower?" He asks.

His nuzzling distracts me and I answered breathlessly,"Y..yes.."

Stephan chuckles and carries me over his shoulder and I squeal,"Stephan!! Put me down!!" I pound my fists against his back.

"Stephan!!" I cry out as he slaps once across my arse. What the..

He finally sets me down on the bed in tge very extravagant master bedroom. Before I could protest he heads in to lavish ensuite and I hear water running. Is he fixing me a bath???

"Um.. stephan? What are you doing?" I ask nervously when he got out.

He has this dark look as he approaches me on the bed. I am unable to move. I look downwards,afraid to meet his eyes.

He lifts my chin up to meet his piercing blue eyes and says,"I am fixing a bath."

"Oh. For you?" I ask,looking up at him.

He chuckles,"Maybe."

He is not planning for us both to take shower.. um.. bath.. together is he?? A dreadful thought flashes across my mind and I bite my lip.

What I didn't realize was that I was still staring at Stephan whilst biting my lip, and he attacks my lips. Kissing them hard and demanding. He pushes my body on the bed so that we are both on lying down.

No,no,no. I can't do this.. My insides panic as his tongue brushes my lower lip,testing. His fingers brushing the hem of my dress and grazing my thighs.

I push him off,my breathing erratic. "I'm sorry. I..I'm not ready,Stephan."

I didn't miss the hard set of his jawline for a brief second before his facial features soften. He says,"I know. Its okay. I just wanted to kiss you. Your lip biting is tempting."

I nod,looking down again. He asks,"May I undress you for your bath? I won't do anything else,I promise."

Deliberating with myself,I didn't want to but I feel bad that he hasn't gotten the rights of a husband which was to have me body and soul. It's my fault that I could not fulfil that responsibility yet. So,I decided to say yes.

After seeing my nod,Stephan gets a robe from the bathroom and returns. He turns me around so that my back is facing him.He unbuttons the back of my dress. His fingers almost touching my bare skin making my pulse accelerate. I shiver deliciously when he pulls the straps down my shoulders and kisses it gently.

"Stephan,please.. I need to shower." I say,noting how my tone is huskier. What is he doing to me??

"Just a moment." Stephan says and he unclasps my bra. I covered my chest automatically,feeling conscious about my bare skin.

Thankfully,Stephan didn't do anything else and simply helped me put on the robe before kissing my lips gently,murmuring his thanks.

I relax in the shower. Trying to calm myself down after what happened. Mostly trying to ask myself why is he turning my insides into jelly.

After a while,Stephan knocks saying that we are heading out for dinner. I get out of the bath and get dressed.

"You look beautiful." Stephan compliments once I met him in the car
. He looks good too in a simple tshirt with jeans.

"Thank you. Where are we eating?" I ask.

"A restaurant which sells food wrapped in banana leaves. They call it pepes here. And I also want you to try their homemade green grassjelly or cincau ijo" Stephan says.

"Sounds delicious. What is in the banana leaves? And I thought grassjellies are normally black?" I ask filled with hunger and curiosity. Damn my apetite! Waaiit.. my apetite is returning!! Does that mean? Stephan? He..?

Stephan answers my question,"Anything could be in there. Fish mostly. Or tofu. Sometimes salted eggs. And the green grassjelly are an Indonesian specialty."

My tummy grumbles at his description of good food. And I was proven to be right that pepes and cincau ijo are fulfilling to my tummy and tastebuds.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As I tuck into bed in yet another fancy lingerie Stephan bought,I thought about how this day went.

Stephan was pleasant. Him taking me out to good food and amazing places makes me happy.

He hasn't been rude or controlling or harsh in any way today. Lexie,are you falling for him? No, I can't trust him just yet. Its too soon.

Heyyo!! Hope you like it so far.. and are still bearing with me XD

Aand.. I am still deliberating whether to write a sex scene.. cause Stephan will surely loose his patience and control like a regular guy! Probably not tho. I am terrible at those. Also about the couple which prevails in the end; Stephan and Alexa or Daniel and Alexa.. hmmm....???? Comment on what you guys think!

Btw thank youu to MehiMehiWorld and DaWallflower for following me!! Special thanks to DaWallflower again for helping me to create a new cover!! Its awesome!!
xo EllaJ

P.S. And in this photo we have the famous TehBotol!! :D