James Potter

Title:

Guilt Is A Man's Weakness

Previous Title:

Signs of Love

Rating:

🍌Lime🍌
😉Teasing😉
🌇Semi-Public😲
🤜🏻Violence💥
👊🏻Masochist😍

PART:

2

•○•○•○•○•[♡]•○•○•○•○•

PREVIOUSLY ON HARRY POTTER: M CHARACTERS X SMR

I sigh once I stand up, Potter rubs his arm. Wait...prideful with friends... shy when alone with me...pink blush across the cheeks, awkward gesture...? I smirk. I pin Potter on the wall, since the hallway became barren, I use this opportunity.

"(L-l/n) What are you doi-"

"I'm not that oblivious when it comes to signs."

"W-what?"

"Did you or did you not ask me what Lily likes because you like her or you want to spend time with me?"

"Of course not!"

I hold his chin, bringing my lips close to his. It's not like I'm gay...it's more of a tease. He deserves it.

"Tell me James~ What is your goal, exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you like me, romantically?"

"Yes..."

I feel his head moving close. I pull back and walk away before turning my heel, smirking.

"Well, I better head to class, you wouldn't want to miss a class where I'm in, right?"

•○•○•○•○•[♡]•○•○•○•○•

MC (L/n)

Professor Slughorn discusses some potions, but I care less about them. My main objective is to break that bastard.

"Professor, may I assist Potter? He seems to have troubles with his potion."

"Oh, how wonderful of you to help. Mr. Pettigrew, please switch seats for the time being."

I look at the prideful Potter's mask fall, pulling my chair closer to him, causing both of his friends to mumble. I sneak my hand on his thigh, groping his thighs.

"Are you alright? Cat got your tongue?"

"More like a raven."

His friend, Black, snickers, Potter is about to hit Black until I place my hand on his crotch. Potter gasps before covering his mouth. Professor Slughorn warns Potter of his behavior. The boy with glasses looked flushed, and somehow I find it cute.

"Broom closet, later."

>>>

I find myself kissing Potter in the broom closet. I rip his dress shirt off, beginning to nibble his skin. It somehow ticks me off. Potter willingly pulls his pants down and leans against the wall. Is he fooling me?!

"MC..."

I kneel and begin licking his asshole. His moans echo the room, but my blood boils hotter. I slap his ass as hard as I can. What's with him?! This mockery!!!

"Harder...aah."

I had enough, stopping myself before punching him in the face. I see Potter on the floor, holding his cheek. Realizing what I did, I wear my clothes and leave him there.

•○•○•○•○•[♡]•○•○•○•○•

James Potter

"What happened?!"

Sirius shocks everyone in the room. I tell them I accidentally made (L/n) mad, so I deserve to get punched. Remus sigh and grabs my clothes in my chest. Sirius warned me about his anger issues, but it made me feel more excited.

"No kidding, I saw (L/n) with Lily earlier..."

"Did you flirt with Lily again?!"

I thank the coincidence and tell them I bother Lily quite a bit. That night, I received an owl from (L/n). The guys thought it came from Lily. I dodge their questions and meet up with (L/n).

"You're here..."

"Didn't expect the studious (L/n) out after curfew."

I meet him at the Owl Tower, thanks to the cloak. (L/n) apologizes about earlier, but I confess to him.

"I like it. I enjoy how rough you are with me."

"Are you some sort of masochist or something?!"

"Maybe. The point is, I like you (L/n), and I never thought you were straightforward after finding out I like you."

"I will be honest. I was planning to take advantage of you."

"W-what"

"You are the reason my friends stop talking to each other. I thought, if I can somehow ruin you, I can feel good about it."

This shatters my image of (L/n). I move back a little before he hugs my waist. He, too, confess.

"I was guilty that I end up in a loop. A loop that I can't escape. I realize that I end up wanting to protect you."

"So what? You will hurt me for Evans and Snape's sake, right?"

"No...I realize that I might have a crush on you."

I stop pushing him away, accepting his embrace. I don't think it's possible to fall in love after hurting someone. I know I have to be careful.

"Will you give me another chance, James?"

"Sure. Please don't hurt me again."

"I will."