A/N

Okay, I'm being bombarded with my Harry Potter One-shot Book 1 since last month in my messages.

Not the good ones. Mostly people 'correcting' my mistakes. I don't mean spellings or the information I put in (but I'm willing to correct.). I mean the tags I put in and how I write.

At first, I let them be and read those concerns, but it grew to people thinking I'm defending the 'wrongdoings."

For privacy reasons, I won't reveal the names but I will list those concerns.

Q: "Are you, the author, encouraging young readers that it's okay to have no consent?"

A: I never say I encourage my readers. Last time, I check I'm sure the readers distinguish right and wrong. They can happily express their concerns but bashing me for something that they may or may not control isn't my fault.

By now, you shoukd know NONE OF THIS ARE REAL! I DO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS AS IN THERE'S REAL LIFE WHERE REAL CASES HAPPENS.

Why bash me when there's other creators write spicy romance stories with ya know... rape? and lack of consent? or the fact Im literally not the only one on this platform to write this.

SO LISTEN UP! STOP BEING SENSITIVE AT ME FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTERS because there's actual problems that you should be worried about than this BOOKS!

Q: "The characters you are presenting are either underage or manipulative."

A: Yes, you have a point but it's purely fictional. Yes, I have added Incest and may written 'disgusting' scenes. The characters are purely fictional too. Unlike those who actually ship anything to actual people!

It's called fictional writing in the first place. Did I even mention all the 18+ books, we have now is either the guy is a rich guy, who somehow get the girl or guy to fall for him, or someone with REALLY bad qualities.

I'm not implying "Oh, kids at 13 can have sex!" or "Fuck your partner around with bad intentions and no consent."

Yes, I have chapters that heavily shows signs of no consent, but if you weigh that specific chapter/s  from other chapters that doesn't have that. It will be okay to just skip instead of messaging me at 3 a.m in the morning everytime you see a chapter where the character gives no consent.

Q: "AJWISBWKAJA!!! THERE'S INCEST, WHY WOYLD YOU WRITE THAT!"

A: Like I said. I write my chapters, not because I'm sick in the head but I just use the wheel of genres that I use to generate some weird shit. I mean yeah, it seem impractical but it's not easy to write one chapter for every character in different scenarios. Bash me all you want, this book and the characters ARE PURELY FICTIONAL

Q: "What about that one chapter where the reader rapes Snape? You're not gonna lie about that, are you?"

A: This is the one of the people who messaged me like a year or months ago. I deleted it so why the hell are you harrassing me for ACTUALLY LISTENING TO ALL OF YOU?!

YES! I KNOW YOU WILL BE READING THIS CHAPTER BUT THATS IN THE PAST AND I APOLOGIZED SO WHY KEEP HARRASSING ME FOR MY CURRENT CHAPTERSSSS!

>>

I'm not writing this because I enjoy being a sicko, who enjoys the weird shit. Remember we have the internet and the world that have bigger problems than my book being read by many who uses Wattpad.

Please understand, that some themes are disturbing, that's why I added tags that lead me to be harrassed in the first place.

Just please let me write and worry about your real life outside Wattpad.

Sorry if I offended you, but enough is enough.

- Emery_Bear