Draco Malfoy (Path A)

Title:
It's Not Cheating, If I'm With You.

Previous Title:
Cut Ties, Stronger Knots

Rating:
💑Cheating👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
☁ Fluff ☁

PART:
FINAL

°・゚ 🎀 *************** 🎀 ゚・°

3rd POV

MC doesn't understand what's going on. Lucius Malfoy kissed him, and Draco's dragging him to who knows where. He thinks Draco's mad at him for kissing his father, clearly he's the victim.

"Draco, where are you taking me? It's a misunderstanding."

"You enjoyed it!"

"That's not true!"

The younger male didn't believe the older male. They made it to room and Draco locks the door. Both males are alone in the dark room, Draco turns the lights on, revealing the furniture in the room. MC looks around, and notice a few items.

"Why are we here?"

"This is my old room, probably the best place to talk about that."

"I promise that I had no clear interest in your father. I just met the gentlemen."

"Yet, you followed him! You knew what you're doing!!!"

"I wasn't. Lucius offers me his vintage Fire Whiskey. The kiss means nothing!"

Draco is not convinced. At this point, he can't question himself about this random outburst of anger. Was he jealous? He doesn't know. Was he just looking out for his boss? Draco agrees that he's just looking out for the dumbass of a boss.

"Are we done? I'm sure Astoria is looking for you. I always wanted to meet her."

"So you can steal my wife?"

"What? Draco, you knew I don't fancy women?"

"You're saying you rather kiss my father than steal my wife's heart?"

"What's going on with you, Draco?! I respect the relationships of my employees, my intentions aren't as devious as you fucking assume."

"Now, I'm your employee?! You're not going to admit that you like me?! I overheard your conversation with my father!"

"Ah..."

MC became silent, diverting his eyes away from the platinum blonde. Draco pinches his nose, sitting on the bed. Can they anything else at this point? MC is in a position where he supposed to say things that will turn things around. Draco has the words to say, but it won't relate to the current conversation.

"I was a fool..."

MC speaks with such unimaginable pain, and Draco looks at his boss with so much regret. Maybe this won't happen if Draco keeps everything he heard to himself. The older male continues to speak as his chest tightens.

"I was a fool to like a married man. You clearly love her, and I fallen in love with you. I attended your wedding with such pain, I couldn't understand why I was even there..."

"MC..."

"I'm your boss and your friend. Obviously, I can't leave my position or fire you, I can't distance myself when it's job to oversee and check on my employees. It's a cruel sacrifice, I guess this is what Merlin wants."

The older male sits beside Draco, constantly apologizing to him. Now, they sit silently in the bedroom, avoiding eye contact. Their eyes met for a while, before MC excuses himself to enjoy the party. Draco grabs his wrist, pulling him back with such force that the older male falls on the bed, and the unthinkable happens. His lips met Draco's

"Draco..."

Draco stands up and leaves the room. MC was left with more confusion, but smile as he touches his lips.