Draco Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy

Title:

My Senior Colleague's Charm

Rating:
💑Cheating👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
🍌Lime🍌
💔One-Sided💕

PART:
1

'*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*'

Draco Malfoy

"Promise me that you act formally this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"W-- What do you think I mean?!"

MC shrugs, leaving me exhausted to explain. My father decides to host a small formal family gathering with a few family members and close friends. MC is a close friend of mine, but there are problems.

"Just. Don't speak at all!"

"Are you afraid this evening will be rowdy? Because of me?"

"Yes!"

My colleague, a mediwizard, ends up having girls and guys surrounding him. Why? His voice is the problem! I would cast a Silencing Charm, but father might accuse me of abusing the young man. I admit that I like MC, but I don't try to rape him!

"What if someone or your father asks me something? Wouldn't I come off as rude?"

"Forget it. It's going to happen at some point."

"With who?"

"ANYONE!"

I calm down once we approach the mansion. I use the muggle communication device, cellphone, to contact my father about our early arrival.

"I knew you are well-off, but as expected for a Malfoy."

"What?"

"I mean, the property is huge."

"At some point, I have to maintain it. Of course, only time can tell."

MC leaves the car first, leading his hand out for me. I hid my face, accepting his goofiness. The car drives off on its own. A house-elf, Belbis, welcomes me and MC to the mansion. S.P.E.W may free most house-elves out of slavery. Some stay because of loyalty, even given a sock.

"Master Malfoy is waiting for you in the living room, young master Malfoy and guest."

I smile at them before greeting my father in the living room. The gathering won't start an hour later, so it's nice to at least talk to father. My father may be in his 50's, but you can agree that he looks when he's around his early forties.

"Good evening, Draco and..?"

"MC"

"Ah yes, Draco mentions you in one of our many conversations."

Father raises his cellphone, a way how we have our conversations. Somehow, MC and father get along too well. Understandably, my father needed companionship since my mother left. Hated, how close he's to him.

"I see. Your only in your early 40's? You're quite a charmer."

"I should say the same. Where's your wife?"

"Ah. After the war, my wife left me."

"Father..."

It's been a tough time. I started working when half of the savings were depleting rapidly. That's how I met MC. He offered me a job at St. Mungo. The kindness he gave me was something I admire about him. My only fear was losing him, and that dense nature he has is the only reason; I'm afraid of letting go of him.

"I hope you can enjoy the gathering, MC."

"I think I will, Malfoy."

"Call me, Lucius."