Neville Longbottom

Title:
Daddy's Good Boy

Rating:

➿️BDSM🔗
👨‍🦰Daddy Kink😖
💑Cheating👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

PART:
FINAL

Requested by:
JazzlinShutup

°・゚ 🎀 *************** 🎀 ゚・°

Neville Longbottom

"You don't have any other lovers, right?"

I look at my wife as my consciousness builds up guilt. I kiss my wife on the forehead, reassuring her before stepping out of the house and work as an Auror...

"Good morning, Nicebottom."

My body froze to see the same man I met when I work. MC (L/n) was a former Death Eater, but was charged not guilty because... he was knocked out in a bar at the time of Wizarding World War II. I'm not joking, it's all true. He's good friends with the bartender at that time, the man was knocked out after a heartbreak. When the war began, the bartender had no choice but save the drunken man, until he realized that he saved a Death Eater.

MC was put on trial but was immediately not guilty, knowing that the bartender wasn't under a spell. When I was hunting the remaining Death Eaters, I was tasked to check on MC. He was on a binding spell with me and was prohibited of using his wand until his probation was over.

But, this led me to a path of guilt and lies. That night, I remember clearly what I had done. I found attraction in the man. He was drunk once again, remembering the anniversary of a dead lover. I tried comforting him, stopping him from drinking. Our lips touched, the taste of different tastes of alcohol, made me feel sick but the kiss drugged me.

°・゚ 🎀 *************** 🎀 ゚・°

3RD POV

Neville arrives in front of MC's apartment, shivering to meet him again. It's been a month, since he began cheating on his wife and enjoying more of his time with MC.

The Auror takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. MC opens it and see Neville's flustered face.

"What's wrong, babe? Want me to take it out now?"

MC smirks when Neville nods. The former Death Eater smile grew wide, and let's the shaking man inside.

Neville strips in front of MC while the top watches from his seat. There, Neville's whole body was revealed, and it made the man in front, hungrier.

Neville's cock was caged, but looking at a different angle, a buttplug takes up all the space, the hole can possibly stretch.

"I'm quite impressed that muggles can come up such a lewd ideas to heighten one's sexual experience. I knew I should buy the cock vibrator and add it in that pathetic little cage of yours."

The auror stayed quiet, but his body is visibly trembling, when MC speaks such shameless act in front of him. It turns out that for the past five days, the buttplug is a vibrator so it was left on during those days. Leaving Neville to come back each day and beg to take it out.

"Take it out... please."

"If you want it out. I suggest you squat down and take it out yourself."

Neville was about to take it out, but MC stopped him. MC warns him about using his hands, this made the auror lose his dignity, trying to push out the vibrator left on.

"I-I can't."

"Well, I guess we have to leave it there for another 5 days again."

Neville's eyes widen and really try pushing it out. Every push made the auror lose strength in his legs. It made MC impatient, the man approach the struggling Neville.

"Time's up, Nicebottom."

MC kicks Neville, pushing the buttplug up again. This cause the auror to shiver in pleasure, it made MC smile and kiss Neville's lips.

"Did my baby just experienced his first dry orgasm? Cute."