Lucius Malfoy (Path B)

Title:
The Immoral Decision To Love Someone Else

Previous Title:
Cut Ties, Stronger Knots

Rating:
🥒Lime🥒
🧒Young Seme🍆
🧓Older Uke🍑

Requested by:
AltanaMujovic

PART:
FINAL

°・゚ 🎀 *************** 🎀 ゚・°

3rd POV

MC doesn't understand what's going on. Lucius Malfoy kissed him, and Draco's dragging him to who knows where. Mc force himself to let go of Draco's grasp.

"Draco, where are you taking me? It's a misunderstanding."

"You enjoyed it!"

"That's not true!"

Both were alone in the candlelit hallway, Draco became furious before pinching his nose bridge due to the built-up stress. Draco explained what he overheard during MC and Lucius' conversation, leaving MC stunned.

"I was a fool to like a married man. You clearly love her, and I fallen in love with you. I attended your wedding with such pain, I couldn't understand why I was even there. I'm your boss and your friend. Obviously, I can't leave my position or fire you, I can't distance myself when it's job to oversee and check on my employees. It's a cruel sacrifice, I guess this is what Merlin wants."

"I--"

"Enough, Draco. I hope to see you at work next Tuesday."

MC turned his heel and walked away, Draco daring to not follow you. When you thought you found your way out, you find yourself next to a painting of the Malfoy family on the wall.

"Wonderful painting, isn't it?"

MC turn his head to find Lucius standing next to him. MC nods his head, agreeing but he can't help but notice the aura around it. The painting shown the former glory with Lucius' serious appeal and young Draco acting the same way, his father did.

"Time can change a person, can it?"

The male asked the older male. Lucius agreed with MC, sharing stories that shown people can change with the right people.

"I'm so sorry..."

"What for, MC?"

"About the drama. Knowing I once loved a married man, made you see an unfavorable side of me."

"Like you said, MC. I'm no different, so I may not speak of the holy law."

MC remembered the kiss. The kiss, he shared with Lucius in front of the fireplace in the office. This left MC feel slight guilt but something made him want more. No, MC's sober, his mind was able to question his own morals.

"May we resume drinking that Fire Whiskey in your office? Maybe, lock the doors this time?"

All he saw was Lucius's lips curve slightly before agreeing to MC. The moment, Lucius locks his door, he see MC chugging a whole vintage bottle. Lucius tried stopping MC, but the sudden glare of the young male made him weak.

"Maybe, I should stop this fantasy, I'm living in. It starts to feel like a nightmare."

MC takes another swig before removing his necktie and unbutton his dress shirt. Lucius swallows his saliva as the younger male fiddles with his buttons, revealing a built torso behind it. 

"I have one question for you... Lucius."

The younger male's eyes land on the already vulnerable older male. MC's eyes grew darker than his usual glowing self. Lucius can only whisper the sudden appeal of the male, but he kept his calm.

"What is it?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

Lucius was left speechless, recalling the endless wonders of the boss that hired Draco. No matter, how many conversation that he and Draco talks about, it's always has been MC.

"Draco and I talk about you. My interest grew and grew that I began question myself and my sexuality. I yearn to meet you one day, and I had. Only to discover more about your infatuation to my son."

"Are you still questioning about your feelings about me?"

"Well, yes. Knowing, that it's shameless feels, I chose to keep things to ourselves and never discuss th--"

MC slams the bottle on the desk, realising that he finished the whole bottle. He approached Lucius and slams his hand on the wall, trapping Lucius in between the wall and MC.

"Why not we answer your questions?"

"W-what?"

MC slams his lips on Lucius's. The scent and taste of Fire Whiskey engulfs their saliva and nose. MC swirls his tongue around the older male, while his hand travels from Lucius' cheek to his chest, continuing to travel down to reach the hems.

They finally catch their breath, MC places his lips on Lucius neck before nibbing on the area, showing dark red spot. MC pulls Lucius' pants down after undoing the belt, revealing a hard member, twitching for his touch.

"Let me ravage yo--"

"Father, are you inside? Is MC with you?"

Both males scramble to fix themselves up before MC uses his wand to unlock the door. Draco walks in with MC sitting on the couch opposite from where Lucius sits.

"I'm here to bring you guys back. The guests are wondering where both of you are."

"Certainly, MC has to stay here. He drank too much."

"I'll be fine, Mr. Malfoy. I won't be knock down by just Fire Whiskey."

"Very well, we will be down after a while."

Draco nods and leaves. Both of them sighed, before fixing themselves properly. As they both walk out, MC kisses Lucius' cheek.

"You wouldn't mind if I stay for the night?"

"You may."

°・゚ 🎀 *************** 🎀 ゚・°

Astoria Malfoy

I spotted both my father-in-law and MC side by side. Before I can approach them, I notice a dark red spot on Lucius' neck. This left me smirking.

"What are you smiling about, love?"

"Oh nothing~"