Severus Snape

Title:

The Harsh Reality Of Love

Previous Title:

Suspicion

Rating:
 Lime 
👨‍🏫Student-Teacher Relationship👨‍🎓

PART:
2

☆*: .。. o(↠⩛↞)o .。.:*☆

MC L/n

Two months...

It's two months since Prof-- I mean Severus asks me to court him. I couldn't have rejected him but I find it more as a experiment. Let's say I'm questioning my own sexuality...

As usual, I visit his office after class hours. Severus is sitting on his desk, grading papers.

"Hello, love."

"Hi Severus."

When he first calls me love. I find it awkward or uncomfortable, but it grew on me. Now, I find my heart fluttering when he calls me that.

"You got three mistakes in my quiz."

"Seriously? I swear I got a perfect score in that quiz."

"Should I point out that your answers are incorrect?"

"Sure."

I stand next to Severus as his finger glides against the paper, pointing the marked answers. Instead of paying attention, my eyes are glued on his slender hands.

"Love, are you trying to make a fool out of me?"

"N-no, your hand is just so admirable look at."

I wasn't sure how to describe his hands. Maybe, my vocabulary is shit that I can't think of other adjectives to help me out of this situation.

"Oh? In that case~ "

Severus stands up and tilts my head, letting me stare into his eyes. I thought he's going to kiss me again, but feel his hand glide down from my chin to my torso. When he's about to reach the hem of my pants, a voice is heard from the door.

"Severus."

Followed by a knock, I hear Severus sigh in frustration before sitting down.

"You may come in, Minerva."

The door unlocks itself to reveal Prof. McGonagall. I greeted her, excusing myself to leave them alone.

☆*: .。. o(↠⩛↞)o .。.:*☆

Severus Snape

"I never thought I will find you with a student at this time."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean that you grew fond of that particular boy."

"I don't grow fondness to favor any of my students."

"Yet I find you with L/n again here. This is the third time this week."

I sigh before compiling the quizzes into a neat stack. Minerva left with a word of caution.

"I knew L/n is one of the best students. It doesn't mean that he can't replace what you had lost."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next three days, I thought of Minerva's words. The wound is indeed fresh. After Lily's death, I can't hold everything together.

Yet, my interest in MC is growing rapidly. MC and Lily are nothing alike...

"Why am I so drawn to you?"

"I should ask the same, professor."

I turn my back to see him, wearing his everyday casual in a Saturday afternoon.

"I didn't hear you come in, love."

"Isn't Lily Potter, your love interest?"

"How did you know, were you snooping into one of many conversations?"

"I had to ask Prof. McGonagall. She seem knowledgeable and I wanted to know you more."

We both stand in the middle of my office. I use my wand to lock the doors and cast Muffliato.

"Yes, I grew interest in a woman named Lily Potter. Everything would be alright if that Potter took her. I admit I was too harsh on her back then. I wish to take back my words."

"I'm nothing but a replacement, right?"

"No..."

"It hurts that I'm suddenly gay for a man in love with a dead married woman."

MC brings his wand out, unlocking my door. I locked it right away and pin him on the door.

"YOU CALL THAT LOVE?! WHEN IT'S LITERAL OBSESSION! You're afraid that she will leave you all alone. You cannot say you love her, Severus."

He shouted, trying to push me away. I grab his chin and push our lips together. MC continues to push me away before succumbing into my embrace.

His eyes well up into tears. This time, I let him go. I cast Alohomora and watch him leave.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Let's give our congratulations to the batch of 1981."

Everyone claps before falling in different lines. I see MC in his (House) line. We begin walking to the lake. I watch that each students go into their boats.

I thought I was prepared as MC was close to his boat with the last remaining batch of students. Instead, I wasn't prepared for it.

My feet tries to take the first step, but I was left frozen. I see MC run towards me, much to the professors' dismay.

MC grabs my robe and kisses me. I knew their eyes linger over the two of us. I didn't care...

"I love you, Severus."

He hands me a piece of rolled parchment before boarding the last boat.

I thought I will be reprimanded by Albus, but that's not how I think it will be.