Cedric Diggory

Title:
Love Me Like In The Past

Previous Title:
In Another AU
[Book 1]

Rating:
☁️Fluff☁️
😒Angst😒
🦇Vampire🦇

PART:
FINAL

Requested by:
KimManse

A/N:

Before you read, I know nothing about Twilight--- except a many years ago, I know they have a kid who was imprinted by the werewolf which is creepy, now remembering it. I do know is that Edward and Cedric's actor is Robert Pattinson. I would watch how they met so I can get a basic idea about Edward and Bella, but I'm lazy. This is my interpretation on how things go. All of this doesn't follow the film itself.

[Long A/n on my defense about witches and wizards probably existing in the Twilight franchise.]

I had to ask a question about witches and wizard ever existing, and they might be. According to a Quora answer;

"In the Twilight universe, according to both canon and semi-canon sources (written by Stephanie Meyer as a side-note or after the books were officially finished) humans are often found to have powers. Usually, it's dormant abilities, like Bella's shield, which doesn't become an active ability until after she became a vampire, meaning while it's present when she was a human she wasn't able to use it to shield anyone else. However, there were cases like Benjamin, Alice, Alec and Jane who were human with very active supernatural abilities. Benjamin could already manipulate the four elements as a human; Alice (though she couldn't remember it) could already see the future; and Alec and Jane could do a number of things like freezing a butterfly, causing good things to happen to the people who were kind to them and bad things to the people that weren't when they were still children."

If you don't know, I'm a researcher at heart at questions that have been stuck in my head while writing this chapter. According to the same Quora answer, the Twilight franchise itself is based on Bella's POV. In short, witches and wizards may exist but Bella doesn't know that. So, am I willing to watch the franchise for the sake of this book? No.

Will I watch it again as to wonder why I don't have a crush on any of the characters? Maybe.

Without further ado, I present to you, this chapter!

•°•°•°[♧]°•°•°•

Edward Cullen [Cedric Diggory]

It's been months since I chose to run away with MC. I don't recall the life as Edward, so I don't know MC's or Bell's sister, Bella, or the Cullen family. In every unfamiliar roads and sceneries taken me back to the first time, I set foot to Hogwarts for the first time. It felt unreal but it was refreshing because after all those times, I get to see MC.

"Ced, wake up. It's time to move again."

"I didn't sleep."

"Are we really going with the nocturnal vampire stereotypes?"

"No, I just miss my dad and Hogwarts."

"Well, I hope we can continue to London with this map, I found and--"

Both MC and I froze, hearing the bush rustling indifferently. I communicate through my telepathy to MC about a possibility of the vampires, probably Edward's family, coming to take us back. MC nods at me before raising his hands.