HIGH SCHOOL AND A BEE QUEEN GHOST

"Daten city sometime it feels like a vacuous face but everyone wants to be number one especially in high school. Guy want the girls to want them and the girls the other girls to want to be them. However sometimes being the best means being the worst."

'Huh, oh come on braely your just hearing thing again there no is here' I thought.

I was bout to walk out of my room i till a black hole appeared from underneath me. I fallen down it and end up on the floor in front of garter. With panty in her bed and stocking on the toilet.

"Good morning angles it's so nice of you to grace us with your most malcontent presence today," garter look at us.

"God damn it can you just not today," I look at him with I don't care look.

"Good morning to you to braely," garter look at me before moving eyes on to panty.

"This is who I'm waking up to asshole," Panty spit.

"I'm not going stop what I was doing so you only have yourself to blame for what you're about to smell preacher douche bag." She said still sit on the toilet.

"I'm gonna ignore that and keep talking," he raise his hand up at her. "We have a grave situation on our hand."

"Oh yeah i bet ," i cut garter off once again.

"Let me fusses it's another row glory more a shitstorm," panty get aggravated garter.

"The only shitstorm here is the one coming out you mouth on a daily basis," he told off panty. "but I prepared for it this time."

Chuck pull out a old small men behind garter by his tie. "Ladies and panty meet our new client the prinicpal of Daten city's academic institution." He introduced the old small man to us.

"What client for what I don't do old dudes," panty be rude like away. Both me and stocking stay quiet.

"Oh well that's just...never mind." He started to talk. "Our students are missing more like rather going missing, ouch," he said as church Bite his head. "I'll call the police but they can't figure it out,"

"Than must be a ghost behind it can I go now," stocking hold her car and play with the tongue.

"It's more than a ghost it a devil itself please save our school," he run to my leg and started humping.

I kick him off my leg and give him a disgusting look. "Find we will do it," I gave in.

"I know you will agree," he look at me. "Alright hooker wash your asses in the sink and get to high school before that ghost get anymore students and remember your incognito so resist the urge to be yourself." He told us.

I walk up stairs and went straight to my room to get ready. I got in the shower. I started to wash my hair and body. When I got out of the shower I walk to my closet to pick out my school outfit for today.

 When I got out of the shower I walk to my closet to pick out my school outfit for today