Demon Sisters

Kneesocks and Scanty older sister

(Maybe a love interest)

~~~~~

Me and the girls were at school. Taking out ghost here and there. The three of us went to the restroom to used the toilets.

"Can a sister get pay for reals," stocking said.

"Right how many of these fucker had we kill," panty asked.

"More than the cheap change we've been getting, I said that we should just get a job at a strip club," I told them.

"Goddamn it we should!" Panty yelled.

When I was done using the toilet. I waiting for panty and stocking to get done. I soon notice a little ghost on the stall. I heard panty said something before hearing the sound of both panty and stocking transform they weapons, But before they could kill it sadly crawl into the toilet.

"Welp their it goes," I told them.

"Ew that was gross," panty said.

"You asked for it having fun yet," stocking told panty.

"Fuck that I'm not sticking my first in there," panty told her.

We of all where about to walk out the Restroom door before the ghost splash us with toilet water. 'That's it' I thought.

"By the way bitches I'm a girl," she told us.

I push panty and stocking out of my way. I started to fight the ghost but she got away again. I dust myself and walk over to panty and stocking who where scared.

~~~~~~

We walk on the school grounds. I saw many of the students wearing uniforms. Two guys walk up to us and asked us where are our uniforms. Panty and stocking started to talk to them about what gonna on. I was to tried to even talk so I kept quiet.

I hear panty whistle. I turn my head to see brief was walk with us. Panty asked him to tell us what happing. I soon found a bench and started to sit on it. Panty was sit on my right and stocking was sitting on my left.

"Sounds like these Damon sisters are a piece of work," stocking told brief.

"Yeah but there are the mayor's daughter so you know they do what they want no one says anything," brief said.

"Great more things to worry about," I said.

"What stop the car okay what kind of morals are we talking about here like texting in class or we can't get blowjobs or hardcore finger banging under the lunch table," panty freak out.