Why Does Love Hurt

I was walk away from the church with my head down looking at the ground. What the fuck am I going to do now. I should end things with leather. But I just can't do that.

My thoughts were interrupt by a beeping noise. I look up and saw panty and brief in see through. "Come on hooker, let's go finds some ghost and some dick," panty said.

I walking over and got in the back since brief was already in the passenger seat. Panty Drive off. As she was driving she started to talk.

"This is such bullshit, so I'm a slut big deal who are they to judge," she said. "And why in fucks name do you seem so happy about all this flaccid face," she look at brief.

"How can I not be happy panty and brief are back together again," he told her.

I tsk and look away from them. Brief than notice me right after that. "Oh, braely it not like I'm not happy you came, I just-" brief started explain but was cut off by panty.

She throw him out the car and told him if he want than he can kill some ghost. She proceeded to drive off. I jump up front started to look at the sky.

"So what did grater talk to you about," she asked.

My eyes went wide. "Uh it's nothing," I told her.

She look at me and than back to the road. "Braely I'm your older sister I know when somethings wrong," she said.

"How do you know something wrong," I asked her.

She laughed. "Cause you haven't yell at me for making that geek boy do my work," she said.

I didn't say anything but just kept looking at the sky. I felt panty stop the car. I quickly look at her. I saw her Staring at me. She quickly simile at me.

"You know what can get us over this," she said.

"What," I asked.

"Let get fuck," she yell.

"Okay you can do that and I'll stay in the car," I told her.

"Awww come on you need to get your mind off of things" she said.

I shook my head. She signed and look round to see any guys. She noticed some of them. She walk out the car and went over to them. I looked away.

~~~~~

After I while panty was done screwing around. She was now sitting on a pile of naked men and writing in her book. I got out of the car and walk over to her.

I saw brief was slow walking over to us. Both brief told panty that he was a human and that he can't do this by himself. Panty took one of the guys shoes and throw it at him.

Soon his phone started to ring. He answer it and started to yell at who ever he was talk to But, than stop. He started to look at panty.

"Hey braely," he than look at me.

"Huh," I look at him.

"Want to go a party with me," he simile.

~~~~~~