A little visit

I was looking out of my window. The sky was not blue anymore it was an orange color now. I have been look out of my window for the past weeks after what happen at the beach. I just couldn't shake off what happen that day.

I know for a while that I started to felt feelings for brief, but after that drug dream. I had about leather was weird to me. I never thought or ever felt this way for a girl before.

This is stupid for a angles and a demon to be together or a human and a angles as well. Heaven won't accept it. And I know that me and brief can't be together cause he has a thing for panty. me and leather she a demon and I am a angle. It forbidden for us to be together as well.

I shook my head. Maybe I should just go for a walk and clear my head. I got up from my bed and walk out of my door. I made my way to the living room and as usual I see panty and stocking there on the couch.

Both of them were kicking Chuck as I walk past by them and without them noticing me.

~~~~~~~

I was now walk down the hills walkway to the Church. I had my eyes to the ground but soon I took my eyes off the ground and look up. As I look up from the ground, I saw brief walk towards me. 'Oh, come on,' I thought. Soon me and brief stop right in front of each other.

"H-hey braely," he nervously said.

"Oh. Hey brief," I said quiet. As I walk passed him. I could felt him looking at the back of my head as I walk away.

When I got to the bottom of the hill. I started to walk on the sidewalk and went into town. I kept my eyes to the ground. After, a while I was probably a couple of miles away from the church. I slow took my eyes off the ground to notice that I was at the city's park.

I saw a Big fountain and went over my sit on it. I saw many kids and their parents play or walking round. I took deep breath and closed my eyes.

"It's a lovely day isn't," I heard a female voice asked me.

"Yeah it is," I said.

"Wow, I'm surprise that your not mad, after what I did to you at the beach," she giggled.

I quickly open my eyes and looked to the right to see. Leather sitting right next to me. I got up fasted and moved away from her.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled at her.

She simile at me. "Well today I thought why not go out," she laughed.

"So What do you want then," I glared at her.

"What your not happy to see me," she simile.

"Me be happy to see you," I told her. "After you roofie me," I glared. "Hell no!" I yelled.

"Oh come on, it was not my idea," she got up. "I had to," she walk towards me. "My sister couldn't have you ruin their fun," she stood right in front of me.

"Well had that went," I questioningly asked.

"Well the plan didn't went as cording to plan," she nervously laughed.

"Ah, it's serves you right," I said.

"Well when you're out it look like you're having a good dream," she said.

I felt my face turn red. "N-no i wasn't," I turn away from her.

We both stay quiet for a while. I was again watch the kids and the parents playing with each other.

"Hey you know what," leather broke the silence.

"What," i coldly said to her.

"How about you and me go get lunch," she said.