Lingerie Race

I was feeding Cosmo while panty and stocking were working on their weapons. Panty started to throw a fit. "why the fuck do we have to do this shit, we're sitting at home alone on a weekend jacking off goddamn machinery," she whined.

Stocking raised her sword to see if it look good and soon it made a cracked. She throw it to the side. "I can't tell you how I love it when you get dramatic it's like you really don't know the answer to question," she told her.

"You got to get your weapons prepped or you two will feel the wrath of garter," i told panty as I started to play with Cosmo.

"Well you have it easy, you got yourself a pet," panty look at cosmo.

Cosmo got upset that she call them a pet. "Hey cosmo is not a pet their my friend," i cross my arms.

"Oh come let's go out," she raise her hand in the air.

"Panty we got to do this or we'll be in shit," stocking told her.

Panty phone started to ring. She took a look it and turn back to us give us a smirk. She moved her hair round to make it look like garter hair style. "Hello stocking and braely I'm here to interrupt your life and tell you that we're been blessed with another heavenly mandate check it hookers," she imitated garter.

She showed us what this on her phone and it was a add for a lingerie race. We decided that we'll go.

~~~~~~

(This is what your wearing)

Panty drove straight into the School football field fence. When we got out of the car we started to Pose. (You made the same pose ⬆️) everyone was staring at us.

"Assholes I know you didn't think your were about to have fun without us," panty said.

The hole crowd shouted other names. All of them started to make a walk away for us. All the girl where at the right and all the boys where to the left. Stocking smack the girls boobs who were in the front and panty smack the boys dicks who were in the front to.

I just walk behind them as they do that. I heard many boys cat called me and some of the girls as well. But I didn't care I just kept looking forward. Brief soon made his way to panty and stocking.

"Oh hey you guys, you look good as usual," he nervously said.

"Usual we don't even know who you are, here's a little secret for you, I don't associate with tiny turtle neck losers," panty told him as she got in his face.

"Okay panty leaves him alone," I told her.

After I told her to lay off of him. She did what I said and back a couple of inches away from him. Brief look at me and his face turn into a tomato.

"W-wow y-y-you look g-good," he stutter.

I gave him a simile but before I was going to said 'thank you' someone turn on the light on the football field. I saw a mysterious figure on the stage.