CAT FIGHT CLUB

Siblings they don't always look the same

Siblings they don't always look the same. They don't alway act the same and they certainly don't alway have the same tasted in the opposite sex or same sex depending.

Friends are the family you choose. Siblings are the strangers whom you live. Understandably they tend to argue over insignificant sees the closer they get the more the clash it is the way of things at least until they grow that us.

~~~~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I heard stocking yell.

I was sitting on my bed fixing my lights when I here stocking. 'You have to be fucking kidding me, this is the third time this week' I thought. I got up and walk to the living room to see what was going on.

When I walk in to the living room. I saw panty sitting on the couch watching tv with food all round her. Stocking was standing in front of her.

"What the hell is gonna on!" I yelled.

"She freaking out over pudding," panty said with no care at all.

"Oh my god did you eat it panty ," she angrily look at her.

"Why do you assumed it was me," panty kept look at the tv.

"Cause braely never eat my sweets with out asking me and plus I know it was you," stocking grabbed panty faces to see a little bit of pudding on her.

I watched both of them yell at each other again. I heard the sound of Thunder. 'Oh no,' I though. Both of put out their weapons. As I was about to step in to make them both stop. I heard ding form the elevator. I turn to see brief and garter.

"Hey panty how it's and all that, I hope I'm not bothering you three, your father here was nice enough to show me the way to your room through his bedroom," brief said.

"don't forget I am singular and looking for someone," garter told him.

I laughed. "Okay garter leave him alone," I said.

"Hey braely," brief blushed.

I waved to him and turn to the girls who was now sitting, but still anger at each other. "Angles another mandate has arrived, get you lazy asses to the scene immediately!" Garter told us.

I look at both of them. Neither of them want to get up. God I hate when these too fight. It just makes me mad.

"This is the part when you're supposed to get fuck up," he told them.

"No way," stocking said.

"Yeah that not going to happen," panty told him.

"Come on you too, both of you guys can fight when we get back," I told them. This is so stupid.

The girl started to fight more. At this point I was getting more pissed off by them. I closed my eyes to clam down a little but both won't stop yelling which cause me to get more mad.