Not Worthy

Stocking slice a ghost in half making it Proof and as usual a coin fall as well. "Mother shit it practically practically raining goats out here these days now," stocking said as she caught the coin.

"Yeah all the ghost that round now, hasn't been dangerous like the other ones we took care of," I told as I stabbed a ghost in the head.

"Oh whatever that just mean it going be easier now right panty," she look at the coins in her hand before we head noise.

We look at a car that was moving up and down than the car door bust open for two guys run out with with cloths hiding they're lower regions.

Me and stocking went over to the car to see that panty was writing something in a calendar book. Stocking got mad at her and started to yell.

"Panty god damn it, would you quick screwing everything in sight and I don't know help us!" She yelled.

"Why you two seem to have it under control, I got other shit going on anyway" she said before shutting the book.

"Panty we post to be a team here and what are you even doing anyway," I told her.

She soon got out of the car with her clothes on. "So believe it or not I've a side project going on ever since we got down here," she told us.

"Is it the one where you gonna do 1,000 dude's before going back to heaven," I asked.

"Huh how did you even know," she asked with complete shock that I even know about that.

"You told me this when you got super drunk a couple nights ago," I said.

"Holy shit your brain is rotting you really do have syphillis," stocking told her.

Out of nowhere a got tingling felt and look at the church that have dark clouds surrendering it. Soon Lightning struck it. I Growed with aggravation.

"Great another god blessed bullshit mandate," stocking said before we turning round to see panty was not there.

"What the fuck panty," stocking look at panty who was Banging two more guys behind a mail box's.

~~~~~

When we got back to the church panty had ten guys leaving. "The fuck," I said.

"You don't have that many holes," stocking look at panty.

"Congratulations hooker angles you're finally collected your heavenly coin quota, now that your mission on earth is complete you're all free, so there you go guessing that means you can probably go back to heaven," he told us.

We three where shocked to heard that we could back. We run to get our things together before leaving and run back to garter. We stood in front of men as he gave a speech. We kneel in front of the altar.

"So this is goodbye to all my earthly fucking, wow that side project prematurely blew up in my face," panty said.

"You really are totally lame you know you half ass everything and you couldn't give less of a shit a about killing ghost, why would a thousand dick be any different," stocking glared at her before a portal opened up and sucked stocking in before creating a boom. Leaving a hole in the ceiling.

I was right beside panty with shocked on what just happened. Soon a paper fall down slowly landing on garter head. He took the paper off his head and read it. After, he was done reading her look at us.

"Oh guess what I had new for you panty heaven is less than pleased with your actions of being a generat whore," he told her before walk over to her and pushing her out of the church.

"If you want to show your worthy than go collect your own coins until you prove yourself you shall not pass," he yelled before slamming the doors.

I watch him walk back to the altar. He had his back towards me. "Sorry to say this braely," he said quietly.

I gave him a confused look. "The Heaven Council has become suspicious of your relationship with a demon, the council will not let you back in heaven and will be keeping an eye on you," he told me.

I knew this will happen. "Than what should I do," I freaked out.

" prove to them that there nothing going on with you and the demon or if there is cut them off to prove to the heaven that your worthy," he said.

I got up and walk away from him. I slow walk over the door before I heard garter speak again.

"I'm truly sorry braely," he said.

I took a breath, "it okay I'm find," I told him before shutting the doors behind me.

~~~~~

A little short but that find.