Who The Really Angle

For months Braely has been in her room with no contact with anyone. After, what happened to her and leather she been shutting herself off from the world.

Her day are alway the same. In the morning, she gets up and goes to the bathroom. After, she done doing her business she walk back to her bed and goes back to asleep. In the evening, she get up and goes out of her room to fed chuck. Than goes back in her room. She sleep in till Garter knocks on her door to give her food. He tells her what panty doing with her life now. After that she goes back to sleep again. At night, she asleep in till she gets up again.

That all she does now is asleep. Sometime she wish that things can go back to normal. Her, Panty, and Stocking killing ghost and give shit payment. How Garter yell at them for being lazy. Or how's brief follows than round to get panty to notice him. But now it's never gonna happen again.

Braely stay in bed looking at her ceiling. She slowly started to fall back to sleep again. But, she was startled by her door swing slam open. She quickly sat up and look at her door way. She saw garter stand with an angry look on his face like usual.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW!" Garter yelled at her.

"What the fuck is your problem," she asked him.

"'WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MY PROBLEM, YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THIS ROOM FOR DAYS, WHEN YOU SHOULD BE HELPING PANTY KICKS SOME DEMON ASS," He yelled louder.

"What are talking about,"she asked with confuse.

"LOOK OUT SIDE YOU HOE" he yelled again.

Braely look out her window and saw that Darten city center was still lit up and another light was beaming from it to.

Braely quickly got up and got dress. She run out of the church and run down the hill. She stop at the entrance and look round for a car.

She notice a car that was coming up. She hold her hand out to make the car stop. The car started to stop right next to her. The window started to go down. In the car was to young looking men.

"Hey pretty lady," the guy in the Driver seat flirt with her. "What can I do for you," he asked.

"Well I need to get to the center of the city," braely told them.

Both of them turn each other and started to whisper. Both of them look back at her and give braely a simile.

"How's about you do us a favor than we'll take you to Darten center, okay," he gave her a creepy simile.

Braely look at them for a minute before laughing at them. "How's about this," she made a gun Appeared in her hand before she rise it up and hold to his head.

"Okay, okay clam down lady!" He yelled.

"Get out of the car now," she told them.

Both of the guys got out of the car. She got in and drive off to the center of Darten. She speed down the road, not stoping at any red light or stop signs.

When she got there, she run up the stairs all the way to the top of the two twin buildings. She didn't take any breaks, she didn't look back all she did was run.

~~~~~

When I was at the top, I saw panty on brief and stocking in front of them. I called for Cozumel. When Cozumel appeared I asked him to give me a gun.

As the blue guy kept talking I started to creepy up from behind him. "It the other disgusting angle," the blue said.

"The disgusting thing here is your crusty self," I told him as I hold the gun to his head.