Yandere YJ Black Spider x Genderfluid greyace reader

(After seeing him a couple of time I had to write him and I don't think there are any other fanfics for this character in the young justice series that I know of?)

Vintage Burlesque star reader :) ;)

(Dc universe version of Dita Von Teese's)

Growing up I always felt like I was different from a lot of kids my age and not just because of my family, my family is a little different. Most of the women from my mom's family where Burlesque performers they goes far back to the mid 18th century, my famous grandmother would always tell me stories about her years as a traveling burlesque performer. She didn't do just burlesque she also did a lot of old movies from the forties and fifties that made her get her a beautiful vintage style mansion and fortune.

I was happy that I was her favorite grandchild since I reminded her of herself when she was younger, that and I love the vintage look, my choice in clothing was what made me stand out from most children from the 20th century

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was happy that I was her favorite grandchild since I reminded her of herself when she was younger, that and I love the vintage look, my choice in clothing was what made me stand out from most children from the 20th century. In honoring my grandmother I did a lot of acting and theater in elementary, strangely I wanted to play both roles as either the male role or sometimes the female role and I couldn't make up my mind. I sometimes even more vintage boys clothing from time to time.......... fast forward to thee age of eighteen and high school graduate I had discovered why I felt different and switching from genders it turned out that I was genderfluid greyace which made perfect since, I was quite happy I grew up gorgeous and mastered thee art of vintage makeup and can rock both male and female looks which got me a shit load of fans. Because of my taste I had became popular, my cousins though they don't show it but I could tell right away where jealous of me when my grandmother died she left everything in my name in her wile and said why my mom her eldest daughter and trusted just as much as me got our family burlesque club which was one of thee oldest working clubs since the 18th century in the united states. I moved right in after high school since I already had my own place and I very happy that I was able to fit into her old burlesque clothing that fit me like a glove, she was right about me looking like a young spitting image of her and I wasn't going to let her down. Thus started my journey in becoming the new queen of burlesque like her for the next five years when I reached twenty three, hard work and my grandmother connection that I had thanks to her I had became a world famous burlesque super star that my cousins envied and where pissed off about my fame. I kept my hair short so when I switch genders I can pull off both looks, I also took it upon myself into even designing my own vintage style lingerie and bringing back the style that I loved and held close to my heart. Because of my fame I received countless love letters and marriage proposals from people all over the world, I even did a lot of modeling for mascara and makeup lines that where inspired in the vintage look. My mom was super proud of me and I was proud of her in running our family club perfectly and with my help in performing there in honoring our ancestors when I felt feminine, some of my family did work there but only had waiters and waitress seeing that they didn't have the same passion in performing.

Things where normal until one night changed completely.I had a special performance that happened to be my grandmother's birthday in honoring I wore her old clothes and reenacted one of her first performances but with my own twist with Marilyn Monroe's most popular song and I was super happy in seeing that out club was large enough for the type of performance that I had in mind and fortunate that I knew how to sing and used it for my shows only.

Obsessed DC Universe x Ace-community Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें