Yandere Tim Drake(Catlad) x Aroace pastel lolita reader

(happy pride month)

part 2 final

The rest of the vacation was a little...not fully in plan, the trip was to last a whole week. Because of the whole groups kawaii appearance we got a lot of attention both good and bad, for me I kept receiving the same bouquets of flowers from the same sender for the first few days. We didn't know how the person kept coming into the suite even though we locked all the doors and windows whenever we would leave or even sleep, the person wasn't really threatening us with just bringing the bouquets of roses and no matter what room I switched those flowers would be in the room that I was always sleeping in.

On the last day being we left the state we all finally had a tour of Blüdhaven New Jersey famous sites, even going out and being close to my friends I had that feeling of being watch. To me it was hard to tell if it was threatening or not, I felt a little comfortable when we all entered the botanical gardens and a lot of took selfie pictures, blogged and even had a nice kawaii picnic in the rose garden.

"(Y/N) you alright, you look like your on edge again?"

"I think the faster we leave this city the better, I still sense that we're being followed by someone. I'm happy today is our last day here." I said that to my friend who was the head of the kawaii mansion, I walked with her away from our group since I wanted to talk to her alone.

"I've been meaning to talk to you, I didn't want to scare everyone too much. Some of my things where stolen." Me saying that my friend was worried and she questioned me

"What was stolen?" I was a little unconformable answering her and it showed on my face which answered her question and it made her very worried

"That creep stole your underwear?"

"And my favorite pink blouse and my favorite kawaii pastel necklace." Me saying that my friend said to me

" I was wondering why you weren't wearing that necklace today?"

Now realizing the type of danger the kawaii head had alerted the group to leave New Jersey a day early and as soon as possible, with that said we all rushed back to the hotel we where staying at and quickly started packing up all of our stuff whil...

Now realizing the type of danger the kawaii head had alerted the group to leave New Jersey a day early and as soon as possible, with that said we all rushed back to the hotel we where staying at and quickly started packing up all of our stuff while the kawaii head was booking a privet jet back to our home state. During that time Tim was watching from one of his many hidden cameras he had in the suite, Tim had hacked my phone and put a tracker on it so he would be able to track me. He had also gotten the information he wanted on my when he hacked my home, he saw that I kept in regular contact with my older brothers and never my parents. With with hacking skills he did a little digging into my life and he had found that my parents had planned to marry me off to a business partners son the moment I turned 18 years old, he also found out that I blackmailed my parents after he had gotten my last phone conversation with my parents. Tim didn't like the idea of me leaving the city and he came up with a plan of his own......

With the rush and worry we all made it to the airport and on the privet jet, everyone paid what they could for their share before the plane took off. I felt relief leaving the city and hoping my stalker wouldn't follow us, returning home it left a weight was lifted off of my shoulders even after I returned to my own room.