Yandere Damian Wayne x Oriented AroAce Reader part.1

(for those that done know what Oriented Aroace means......Oriented aroace individuals identify with another orientation label, but in a nonromantic, nonsexual way. For example, oriented aroaces may identify as a aroace/bi oriented aroace or aroace/gay oriented aroace. the term oriented aroace is used to refer to those who are strictly aromantic and asexual.)

( Tertiary attraction is an originating in communities to describe forms of other than and , or other than and emotional. This even means to have a mental attraction / being a friend.)

Beauty Queen Reader

Even when I was just a baby I was very beautiful, I had a reason why I came from a line a beauty queens that started with my great grandmother and we kept the family tradition. I was thee first to enter beauty pageants for infants and by the time I turned two years old I had won a hundred pageants and around thirty thousand dollars worth of prize money and scholarships, modeling agents would run after my mom on the streets begging her to sign me into child modeling whenever I was with her and she turned all down she kept at it for six years when I reached eight. I was still a beauty and still competing in pageants, when I reached eight I had won almost four hundred pageants which got my a full college scholarship that my parents where super proud of me about. I had different talents there was dancing but I wanted to do a little something different, I pegged my mom in getting me lessons in glass water and glass music. Those glasses weren't easy but it was worth it in standing out from the competition and what got me winning so many pageants,not just in the united states but in Europe as well. My parents did have to fight off kidnappers to the point where they had to hired a bodyguard to protect me when I was seven years old which seemed to really work out pretty good, that was until my mom entered me in the Gotham beauty pageant. Gotham city was thee last city I haven't commented in the united states that where tough in winning and if I won I would get to be in the genius world records for winning three hundred child beauty pageants, I was thee most feared with the other girls because of my winnings and saw me as a threat and thus me not making a lot of pageant friends and I really didn't have anyone to talk too so it was a little lonely for me. I did have friends but a lot where busy and I could tell not all of them where too interested in pageants, arriving in Gotham city was a little different the building where much bigger and the place was a little too crowed for my liking. I wanted to complain how bad thee air was but I wasn't raised like that, thankfully it was spring break so me and my folks would stay in Gotham for a little while after the pageant. Thankfully all the pageant participants where staying at good secure hotel so none of us would deal with ant creeps, because of all the winnings I had we got to stay in a little more better room than thee other girls.

"Wow this room is so fancy." I said that while looking around the hotel room when ma and my parents entered it and my mom spoke out to me

"(Y/N) sweetpea your the one you should thank, it's because of all your winnings we got this room."

"And you remember what we talked about right?" The one that said that was my dad and I said to him

"Don't go outside the hotel without either of you, mom or the bodyguard." They where both happy hearing me say that and that I remembered what they told me, I wanted to do a little exploring outside the hotel and asked my parents and our bodyguard that came with us in taking me outside. I was happy that my body guard who I called Derick who was happy in taking me out for a bit while my parents got settled in for a couple hours, the town I'm from was a little smaller than Gotham and not as crowed. I did turn some heads while talking with my body guard and getting a lot of compliments on my beauty for someone as young as myself, I even got a bouquet of flowers from a outdoor selling florist because of my beauty and I thanked them. Some people even recognized me my mom gave in to one of thee agents gave me a little modeling for a few children's clothing lines and I had gotten paid a thousand bucks for those shoots, so after my short break from pageants I would have a career and make a lot of money out of it.  While my bodyguard was on his phone talking to one of my parents I had accidentally bumped into someone that was a little taller than me  and fell on my butt but he didn't, that kid turned out to be Damian Wayne and I didn't know who he was and he didn't know who I was.