Yandere Damian Wayne x Oriented AroAce Reader part.3

When I'm not at school I'm busy modeling on weekends, my fake friends pegged me to sign them up for modeling and I lied to them saying that thee agency I work with already had too much people. I even started working with people in launching me own jewelry line, I make enough money in starting it myself not long after I retired from pageants. I didn't do just jewelry I also did acne masks, I wanted to be in the top in the beauty world and I wanted to earn it more, with doing research and with Damian Wayne helping with finding the herbs I needed since a lot of them where plants and herbs I had never heard of before. I had a feeling Damian had the resources in finding the plants I needed and he even brought them all to me in person which surprised me and my parents.

"Damian this is a surprise didn't think you would show up in person?" I said that to him when I had answered the my front door and seeing him with the plants and herbs I needed and what was strange to me was that he was by himself. I'm certain my parents noticed that themselves when Damian spoke to me

"I thought I'd bring these to you personally, also I discovered while researching that certain seed oils help as well so I took the liberty in purchasing them as well."

"That's very sweet of you Damian...But does your father know that your here?" My mom was the one that questioned him that and he said to her

"He wouldn't mind much, besides I had some free time. Also I wouldn't mind helping out, this isn't something I haven't yet and I'm intrigued."  Damian practically let himself in my house me and my parents where a little confused at what was happening but my parents let it slid for a few hours before contacting Bruce, I explained to Damian about the research I did and told him now a large percent of people like the all natural products which was what I wanted in my products. The two of us where mostly in the kitchen in combining certain plants and ingredients and even writing down what was used and how much was used in the different products, one the making process was done was next part was finding people in testing so I decided to ask teenagers from her local high school in helping and even paying them in there services. Instead of a privet school my target was at a public school, but I had to get permission from my school in skipping school in attempts of doing my own business. I wanted to talk with my school myself and not having my parents with me during my meeting with them and to my own surprise Damian backed me up, when I introduced him to the principle and saying his full name of course he knew who the Wayne's where and was shocked that I was on very good terms with them.

Next day...

To mine and my parents surprise he stayed the night, for some reason it made me feel uncomfortable so much so I slept with my bedroom door locked for the first time. Even waking up in the morning I still had an un easy feeling, no one was in my room but I had the feeling that someone was even after checking and seeing my bedroom door was still locked.

" Thanks again for helping with setting up Damian." I said that to Damian not long after we arrived at the high school and setting up the booth alongside my bodyguard who drove up to the place and setting down two boxes full of product.

"It's the least I can do for staying overnight." Was what Damian's response was to me, when lunch started was when things started building up, some recognized me because they where older siblings of some of the pageant girls I competed with. Things went smoothly however Damian's people skills still needed work and he didn't know how to have a friendly demeanor from what I saw, despite that things went great with getting thirty students in signing up for the test trial for the acne mask treatments. Damian with his efforts was moved to the booth next to the acne mask booth and sold the jewelry I made in making extra sales, he was also learned how to use the paypal paying device in taking female students purchases since they didn't have that type of payments in gotham yet.

"Wow, I can't believe we sold out of all the jewelry...this calls for a celebration." I said that as I was seeing the sales that where made after checking the sign up sheets with the signatures, I meant what I said about celebrating with the extra money from the sales I treated Damian and my body guard out to lunch on me. I was happy with the type of independence and making my own money.

Over the next week more and more orders for acne mask started pouring in after the reviews where out and the teens that did the sign up where happy with the results, because of the high demand I had to hire my own team with to my surprise Damian being one of them after he volunteered for his aid. I asked him in helping with managing the product making and the shipments which he didn't mind doing for me, because of how my business was going I did miss a little school but my parents had brought me my homework and also help catch me up on my grades and what I had missed in class. I ignored all the calls and texts from my fake friends saying that I was too busy, I really wished I had real friends. I was a little picky but it wasn't my fault, my school environment where filled with jerks and I could easily tell who where gold diggers and suck ups not to mention people that have arrogant personalities and hid them. Which the reason why I had a fake friend circle since it seemed to me I was the only level headed person in my grade and it didn't seem I was going to find anyone in my school sadly, Damian was.....different. Yes I'm happy I made a real friend but something about him was so different, remember what Bruce said about Damian opening up more.

"(Y/N) please, can't we work this out?"Cobi Griffins questioned that to me being a little irritated when me saw me after school 

"No, I was never dating you to begin with" I said that so calm and no emotion to him and he started to get a little angry as he questioned me

"What do you mean by that?"

"I was never going out with you in the first place, guess your too stupid to notice that I don't like you, I only said your name under preasure?" I said that as I walked away from him, just before I left he quickly grabbed my wrist and he held onto it pretty good. He did hurt my wrist a little bit and he clearly shown that he was angry with me, just when I was about to complain to let me go suddenly to my surprise Damian had grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand off me.

"Damian? What are you doing here?" Of course Cobi knew who Damian was and he was quite shocked seeing him

"I know you...your Damian Wayne? What are you doing outside of Gotham?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, if you would kindly leave (Y/N) alone. She said she was done with you wasn't she?" Damian glared at Cobi as he said that, he had given him a death glare which got him a little scared and walked off away from me.

"I though you left? What are you still doing in town?"

" I wanted to give you a proper goodbye before I left, it wouldn't sit right with me just calling." Was what Damian said to me, I don't know why but something about the way he looked at Cobi felt hostel towards him.