ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 なちこ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪᴛ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ." 

ʏᴀɴᴏᴜ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"So we're absolutely sure that Michiru isn't allergic to any of these things, right?" my adoptive brother asks worriedly for the billionth time as his brown eyes scan over the numerous snacks that he's bought to take over to Shirou and Michiru's place. "So the chocolates, cheese rolls—"

"Oki, you have more than enough snacks," I say firmly as I tidy up the sleeve of my new outfit.

"OK, OK, OK," he says several times under his breath before stuffing all of the unhealthy snacks into his large red backpack. "OK, I think I have everything now. Let's get going then, (Y/n)!"

"Hmm," I hum as I swiftly follow him out of the kitchen towards the garage. "About time."

Today, Oki will stay behind in the apartment with Michiru where she and Shirou live and try to find any new information and details that would help us. While the two of them do this, Shirou and I will head over to the police station to interrogate Shota who will hopefully cooperate and provide us with information that could be beneficial for us.

"I'm so excited!" Oki murmurs softly, probably thinking I didn't hear him but I did.

"To hang out with your crush?" I question as we put on our helmets and sit on the motorcycle.