ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ."

ɴɪᴄᴏ ᴄᴏʟʟɪɴꜱ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"All that built-up rage, fury, wrath," Alan Sylvasta says with a toothed smile, his teal blue eyes glowing in excitement. "It's all finally pouring out. Oh, isn't this simply wonderful, Ebony Wolf?"

My eyelids start to flicker when sudden images from my bloody past flash through my mind.

(Y/e/c) eyes shining with fondness, familiar hands reaching out to me, bright smiles and grins.

Crying out in confusion, I toss the other Beastman across the room and he slams into the wall, creating a massive dent. I grab the sides of my head as my knees buckle and I fall to the ground.

My beautiful little girl, an unfamiliar voice echoes in my head. Don't hold it in. Cry if you need to.

Vision turning red, I whip my head around when I see Sylvasta shakily stand up with that stupid amused look on his face. Before I can think about it, I dart towards him with my claws raised.

"Easy now, darling," he says as he swiftly dodges my attack, still smiling. "Why don't we calm—"

Groaning, I grasp my head again when a sharp pain suddenly tears through my disordered mind.

It's alright if you are scared, little one, another voice fills my head. But you must make sure that you don't allow that fear to consume you. Because if you do, you will lose sight of who you are.

"Ms Hashimoto, look at me," I hear Sylvasta say with a slightly worried tone as he raises both of his pale hands carefully, tilting his head to the side. "I need you to look at me. Are you in pain?"

Everything in my view becomes blurry as I rush towards him again with my claws ready. Out of nowhere, I feel a sudden prick in my neck and I yelp at this as my legs abruptly become numb.

"No," I hiss when I realise that I'm going to pass out any second now. "Damn you, Sylvasta."

"Forgive me, darling," he says quietly as he slowly kneels beside me. "But this is for the best."

With the freezing cold floor pressed against my cheek, I start to lose all feeling in my immobile body as I try my best to control my panicked breathing, my heart racing beneath my chest.

No matter where you are, we will always be here for you, a soothing voice speaks in my mind as I finally close my tired eyes and darkness engulfs me whole. Never forget that, (Y/n).