ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ."

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ & ᴢᴀʏɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Michiru?" I breathe the name in pure horror. "And...Nazuna? What the hell are you on about—"

"So what do you say?" Alan Sylvasta says with an insane grin, head tilted. "Hmm, Ebony Wolf?"

Michiru Kagemori...and Nazuna Hiwatashi? No, no, no. There has to be some sort of mistake.

Because if they really are Little Red Riding Hood's descendants, how the hell could I not tell? Especially that time when Michiru was wounded and bleeding. I should have been able to tell!

"Oh dear," Sylvasta murmurs softly in amusement. "It seems that the Big Bad Wolf had no idea about these two descendants. Hmm? No matter. What's your final say on this deal, Ebony Wolf?"

"You won't harm any of the gangs," I state quietly. "You won't harm my family and my friends."

"Of course," Sylvasta hums in delight. "Is the Silver Wolf included in your 'friend category'?"

I immediately shoot the other wolf a dark glare, one that I really hope doesn't show my alarm.

"Oh please," Sylvasta says as he waves a pale hand dismissively. "You seem to be worrying about the wrong things, darling. Of course I know about your recent acquaintance with the Silver Wolf. It seems Shirou Ogami is completely infatuated with you. And I would say the same for you."

I say nothing in response to this. Because I know I'm going to lose it if I say a single word.

"I'll sweeten the pot, just for you," the other Beastman says with a wink which I growl at. "I will leave Anima City alone the moment you come with me. I will never set foot in this place again."

My eyes widen slightly before I narrow my eyes curiously. "In addition to all of those conditions, answer me one question. Once you answer this question, I will go with you, Alan Sylvasta."

"Go ahead," he says smugly with his gun still aimed at me. "I'm afraid we don't have all day."

"Why did you attack Michiru Kagemori and Anima City over three months ago?" I ask coldly.

Sylvasta sighs quietly and then rolls his teal-blue eyes, his smirk falling. "As you know, I had an ongoing project here in Anima City. But after a few months into this project, Ms Kagemori and Ms Hiwatashi caught my interest. They were in an accident thus they required blood transfusions. However, the blood that was donated to them happened to be the blood of a Beastman."