Beyond the Trap

"This tea is delicious, Himiko!" Tenko exclaimed. I agreed and took another sip. 

"Nyeeh...it's beginners magic..I could make it better...but I don't have enough MP..." 

"Here. Could this recover some MP?" I asked, giving her a slice of Astro Cake that I got from the Monomono machine with Angie. 

"Hmm..yes this will do. Now my MP can recover." Himiko smiled. I handed the slice to her and she devoured it. 

"Here, Tenko, I have an extra." I turned to Tenko.

"Huh!? A-are you sure!?"

"It's too healthy for me." I gave it to her and she blushed. "How's the MP, Himiko?"

Himiko finished the cake, "Well, it's still not enough to power a big spell..." 

"Aww, Himiko! You have frosting on your face! It's so cute!!" Tenko exclaimed. 

"Should I get some napkins?" I asked Himiko.

"Nah...I'm good.." She began licking the frosting around her face. Tenko was still blushing...

"Himiko! Didn't you promise us you would show us some of your magic?" I asked. 

"Nyeeh.. did I?"

"No pressure, Himiko! You don't have to if you don't want to!" Tenko said.

"You can just tell us how it works if you want." I offered. 

"Oh, yes!" Tenko exclaimed, taking out a pen and notepad. 

Himiko sighed.."You're lucky I have the mana for it.." 

Himiko took Tenko's pen and balled her fists around it. Then, she opened her palms and the pen was gone!

"Wow! You're amazing Himiko!" Tenko exclaimed. "Where's the pen??" 

"Bend over and she'll show you!" I laughed. 

"Actually...it's right...here!" Himiko pulled the pen from behind my ear. She held it up for Tenko to see before Tenko pulled her into a hug, making her drop the pen. I stared at it for a second.

"You're amazing Himiko! The best mage there ever was!" Tenko cried, pulling Himiko up by her armpits and spinning her. I laughed. 

"...I'm getting dizzy....can you put me down...?" 

Tenko plopped Himiko back on the ground, and she tried to maintain her balance before Tenko pulled Himiko and I into a group hug.

"Aww! You two are too cute! Too cute!" 

"Just like you, Tenko!" I grinned, she yelped and broke away from the hug, making Himiko fall to the ground. 

"Ah! Im..not...c-cute...Y/n..." Tenko covered her face. Tenko continued to deny it as I helped Himiko up.

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monotaro stated. 

"It is now 10PM. For one o' you bastards, this might be your last nighttime ever." Monosuke added. 

"Don't do something violent to start the killing game. You can make it one more night." Monophanie begged. Monokid was still drunk. 

"Monokid seems really out of it. Is this what happens when you drink too much honey?" Monotaro sighed. Monodam didnt say anything. 

"Bedtime, ursine!" The Monokubs yelled. 

Himiko, Tenko and I went our separate ways. 

It's time. Now or never.