Beyond Logic

I was wide awake when the morning announcement played, not sleeping a wink the entire night. I couldn't stop thinking about the virtual world, Miu's complex murder plan, and to top it all off, my stupidity at forgetting about Kokichi's damn deal with Monokuma.

How the hell could I be so stupid?

Why did I let myself become so distracted by the training?

Stop whining and pull yourself together, Y/n...

Miu might not act like it, but she's still much smarter than you.

She has a hammer and a cellphone with her on the virtual world. She tells Kokichi to meet her on the rooftop at the chapel, and destroys the bridge to separate both sides...

Kokichi is programmed to be unable to move after she touches him, so he uses Gonta to kill her and uses a lattice to slide her off the roof.

I can't write anything down without the monocameras seeing, or without risk of someone finding it...

Why the hell did this chapter have to be so complicated?

But this is nothing compared to chapter 5.

You've got two lives on the line... missing one night of sleep won't kill you.

But Miu or Gonta will.

"Urghhh...Nrghh..." A voice cried out.

On the screen, Monophanie turned to the crying Montaro, with a stoic Monodam beside her.

"M-Monotaro! What's the matter!?"

"Monophanie...I still can't remember...but... I need you, Monophanie! I can't do this without you!" He sobbed.

On the screen, Monophanie looked down upon him with pity.

"I'm sorry, Monotaro. But I'm with Monodam now." She sniffled, wiping away a tear.

"No! Please...!" Monotaro continued crying, moving with a cane.

"BOO-HOO." Monodam began crying as well. With the three of them sobbing, the curtains came to a close, and whatever Melodrama or Monodrama this was finally came to an end.

...What the hell kind of morning announcement was that?

At this point, I think I'm actually excited to go to the virtual world and nearly die again just so this chapter won't be named, "Beyond the Shitty Melodrama."

I lost my train of thought as I heard the doorbell go off. Sighing to myself, I threw open the door, half expecting to see Shuichi or Rantaro.

"Hey there, Plugger fuck-up!"

I stared blankly at Miu. As much as a part of me wanted a cool nickname from Miu, this felt a bit more personal. It rolled off her tongue like how one might say "Buttercup" or an actual endearing nickname.

"Is that my nickname now?"

"No? How about Pet Player? Hole Plugger? Shitty Ass-istant? Well, whatever! Pick any nickname you want!"

I thought we had something with Coma Bitches, but I guess that's too personal for her to use in front of the others...

"Did you finish setting up the computer?"

"Hell yeah! Get your ass to the fourth floor, and maybe you'll have a bit of time to get to fourth base with Rantitty!"

"I don't know if I should be more offended by what you just called Rantaro or that you think there is a "fourth base" in baseball."