𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

Im Nayeon woke up with a loud huff. Taking a look at her surroundings, she sighed in relief as she recognized her own bedroom inside the dorms.

"At least I didn't do anything too stupid" She thought, thankful that she woke up inside the comfort of her own room.

The idol reluctantly got up as the pounding headache shoot up from her skull. She was able to recollect bits and pieces of the previous night that occurred.

As she stood up, the groggy woman made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up. Disgusted by how her breath smelled like, alcohol... Nayeon made her way back to her bed, shoulders slumped. The hangover was giving her a shitty mood.

The idol reached out to the nightstand, searching for her phone. What she confused her was the sealed tablet and a glass of water that she almost knocked off her bedside.

Slowly sitting herself up, she grabbed the beverage and the aspirin, carefully observing the note attached to it.

I guess you're already awake... Next time, think about the consequences before getting shit-faced drunk. Hope this helps...

- Bodyguard who isn't paid enough
P.S: Your hangover's karma for messing up my day-off.

The idol didn't know whether to be irritated or thankful of the small gesture. Nonetheless, she found herself smiling a little with a playful glint in her eyes.

That explains how she got home safe.

Then again, where was the said agent? The two usually would wake up at the same time as the other. While Nayeon pretended to be asleep a couple of times to avoid the awkward moment as to when (Y/n) tries to gently remove his arm from her waist, she'd be lying if she said she didn't like it.

Both of them would be facing opposite of each other when they lie in bed. One of them would place a pillow in between. But somehow, they still managed to entangle themselves with each other as the night passes.

Shaking off the tempting thoughts to just sleep all day long, the idol trudged down the hallway and made her way to the kitchen.

There sat Lee (Y/n) stirring a cup of coffee mindlessly with a blank look on his face. The agent seemed to be drowned in his own little world as droplets of caffeine fell off the cup that he was excessively stirring.

"(Y/n)?" Nayeon called, only for her attempt to be unsuccessful as her voice apparently went to deaf ears. "(Y/n)!"

The agent jolted up at the exclamation, spilling more of the hot drink on the table. "Shit!" He cursed.

"You okay?" Im Nayeon asked as she went closer to the wandering human. "What's going on with that head of yours?"

This time, (Y/n) turned to face the young woman. His eyes automatically scanning her face for the first time of the day. From her scrunched up eyebrows, her brown pools which held a tinge of playfulness, to her pink lips that was holding a grin as she stared at the agent's startled expression.

Her lips...

The events of last night washed over the young man instantaneously. (Y/n) couldn't help but look away in attempt to hide the warm sensation crawling from his cheeks up to his ears. He felt flustered.